BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Honor T.
I loved this, i was so smooth to put on and stayed for the whole day. Plus it is such a nice colour
Evija P.
Wellingbourough
Review for: Intense Plum more...
Love this product it last all day with out any smuges and it's very pigmented my all time favorite
Francia Carolina R.
Katy
It is very easy to apply and the color is very strong and durable. You only need applay once a day
Ally F.
Sakatoon , SK
It was a fine product but it did start to smudge before the day was over. Overall it did its job.
Breila C.
Really makes my eyes pop and brings out my eye color! Gotten lots of compliments on this liner!
Fatima P.
Toronto, ON
Works great no running lines and perfect tip I love this it's light and fast and easy to use :)
Claire G.
Felling, Gateshead
Perfect eyeliner for a smokey eye look. Jet black liner with a little smudged on the other end.
Rachel S.
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
I think its good and great for beginners. Its easy to work with and is great for sensitive skin
Gabriella T.
Ottawa
Love the colour and the texture,. The eyeliner goes on quickly and easily and is long lasting.
Elizabeth R.
Rosamond, Ca
This is a great product, I used it daily. It goes on smooth and stays perfect the whole day.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.