BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
This is literally the ONLY eyeliner I will use! I am extremely sensitive to any makeup, and this eyeliner does not irritate my eyes at all. I have purchased my eyeliner at the Clinique counter at Macy's for over 10 years. Trust me when I say, this makeup is for everyone!
Cynthia S.
Coventry, RI
Once you have tried Clinique's Quickliner eyeliner, you'll never need to look for a new eyliner again! My favorite is the brown/black. Some brown eyeliners end-up looking redish when applied, making eyes look more tired than defined. Clinique's brown/black Quicklliner is not too dark and not too light- the color is just right! It's tear-proof and smudge-proof, providing all-day color. It glides on easy and self-sharpens for the perfect line.
April R.
Elizabeth, NJ
LOVE THE COLOR! Goes on great and last awhile…I am a simple person…I don't like to wear to much make up but when I do I want a product that won't break me out and doesn't last long…this is a great product and great value…I love to see my Clinique counter ladies when they are in gift and stock up on my go to items...
Kelly M.
Algonquin, IL
This is a great, thin, twist up liner. I was a bit worried it would break due to it's thinness. I have green eyes and the blue makes them pop. I got this during a sale so the price was good. The product lasts for a long time so I only need one a year. Would buy again.
Kimberly W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love the Quickliners and use them often! The Navy one is great for your waterline, and to smudge on your lower lash line! I like to wear a pretty, lighter color shadow and pair it with this and it brings out my blue eyes (who says blue eyes can't use blue liner!?)!
Patricia R.
Raritan, NJ
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
I have been using this eyeliner for years. The pigmentation is great (it's called intense for a reason). It's a creamy formula that glides on the eyes easily and lasts throughout the day with minimal to no touch ups (waterline is usually the only touch up needed).
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
This is the best eyeliner I've ever used. Goes on very smoothly, and leaves a small line or heavy line depending on how you apply and the look you are going for. Shortly after applying you can smudge, but after that it WILL NOT BUDGE! Wears all day into the night.
Ashleigh G.
This is the only type of eyeliner that I wear and I have it in a range of colors! Not only does it not irritate sensitive skin and eyes but it stays on all day long with zero creasing. The colors are vibrant, easy to apply and has a smooth texture. I like that you don't have to sharpen it and the smudge brush is attached. Love, love love! I highly recommend this product!
Wanda C.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been a Clinique lover for years, so I always look forward to their new products and color selections. However, I was a little disappointed to find out that this eye liner goes on light -- and it requires a good, hearty application. If you are looking for an eyeliner with more pigmentation or dramatics, this might not be the one for you. The twist barrel mechanism is sometimes finicky and the pencil doesn't feel that secure.
Tracy M.
Ulysses, KY
This has been my go to eyeliner for years. However, recently I have become dissatisfied A
- I am not sure if the ingredients changed or I just got a dried out liner, but it was s total waste of money! It kept breaking off and not able to use, I switched brands- for the price this was unacceptable!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.