BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
Review for: Intense Plum more...
This product is quite expensive but it is really good! It has a smooth color and goes on evenly! It is also easy to apply! I love it!
Sophie B.
Peterborough, UK
Lovely product super creamy and black! Perfect for water line and tight ligning! Does smudge a little but I have very watery eyes!
Priyanka Y.
Birmingham
Review for: Intense Black more...
Intense black color
Highly recommended
Smooth application
Does not smudge until you have quite watery eyes and out there in heat .
Jenni 8.
Really helpful item when you don't have any practical ability for your eyeliner or you're on a rush. Stays for a long time :D
Gabrielle B.
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
Great product. The quickliner it's truly quick, it is soft and glides over skin. It makes getting ready easy and efficient.
Missa W.
CAMBRIDGE, ONTARIO
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
Glides on. Smudges to a smooth blur of colour with the convenient smudge tool on opposite end. I adore the chocolate color!
Rebecca H.
Waterloo, ON
Awesome colours, great eyeliner. This doesn't go anywhere and works great on my top lash line as well as in my waterline.
Gabrielle C.
Love the color with brown eyes, glides on really smoothly and seems to last all day! Never makes my eyes water or itch.
Kari E.
High River
Always love Clinique. Worth every penny. Beautiful, luxurious colour & feel. Lasts forever. True & rich, lasting lines.
Natasha O.
St Thomas, VI
This is my go to liner! No other liner works better for me! It lasts long and looks fresh the entire time I wear it!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.