9 varieties available
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
No need to be subtle when it's now so easy to move into the deepest, most dramatic range. Find all the intensity of a liquid liner in one simple stroke. Silky formula glides on. Stays on all day. Never needs sharpening. "Smoke" with the smudge tip on the opposite end. Ophthalmologist Tested.
How to Use:
- Swivel up only 1/8-inch (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying)
- Line eyes
- Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
- Allow colour to set for 60 seconds to ensure transfer-resistance. Recap securely after using to protect the silky formula
- Can be used alone or over eye shadow
- Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover
Isododecane , Cyclopentasiloxane , Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , Nylon-12 , C20-40 Alcohols , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Tocopherol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
- "I have this and the almost lipstick in Black Honey and love them. I can wear them daily." in 40 reviews
- "This Is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. Doesn't smudge at all and gives a great line on your eye" in 29 reviews
- "LOVE! I worked for Clinique and I want everyone to know how great of a brand they are! They really strive to make products that fit everyone's needs. These eyeliners are wonderful for those who have sensitive eyes. I have tried colored eyeliner in other brands and it has caused some skin irritation. If you have any problems like I did, this eyeliner is for you." in 17 reviews
I love this brand and this colour! I got a trial size of this eyeliner in a kit and I'm definitely going to be upgrading to a full size.
It's just perfect. It's pigment and lasts for a long time. It also shows up easily when you put it in the water line and doesn't go away.
I appeciated the Clinique Quickliner because it doesn't come greacy and its beautiful. It's a pretty expensive brands but to me it Worth.
My favorite eye liner. I used in black and it's amazing how much it work. It last long and looks really good. I need to buy a new one.
Great eyeliner, very very easy to use . I have finished up one ,and started on another one the other day . Great product I must say ☺️
Excelente lapiz difuminador, su punto no a favor es que es muy cremoso y co. El calor hace que se corra deberian mejorar ese detalle
Excellent quality! I highly recommend it's perfect for anyone and everyone, there is no doubt the will love this with the brilliant quality second to none!! NO EXAGGERATION! My go to definitely without a doubt
Q & A
Is this eyeliner a really pigmented one? because I've tried a lot of eyeliners but some of them aren't dark enough!
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
I have oily eyelids and even the high end Urban decay slide on eyeliner to the drugstore rimmel scandal eyeliner still smudge, especially on the corner of my eyes. Anyone have similar situations and have tried this clinique liner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos