BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Courtney K.
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
I've used this eyeliner in the past and loved it! It's quite pricey but it didn't irritate my sensitive eyes and stayed in the waterline!
Dawne R.
Coal Center, PA
Review for: Intense Clove more...
A tad expensive, but an amazing product. I have tried a few different liners and Clinique Quickliner is the one I choose over all others
Elizabeth  M.
I love this brand and this colour! I got a trial size of this eyeliner in a kit and I'm definitely going to be upgrading to a full size.
Vanessa J.
It's just perfect. It's pigment and lasts for a long time. It also shows up easily when you put it in the water line and doesn't go away.
Rosie D.
Shawinigan, Quebec
I appeciated the Clinique Quickliner because it doesn't come greacy and its beautiful. It's a pretty expensive brands but to me it Worth.
Francis M.
Stuart, Florida
Review for: Intense Clove more...

This eyeliner is the maximum , has good finish and allows you to have more seguridad the delinearte the eye , my love , is my favorite
Karla A.
Barquisimeto
My favorite eye liner. I used in black and it's amazing how much it work. It last long and looks really good. I need to buy a new one.
Oishi C.
Great eyeliner, very very easy to use . I have finished up one ,and started on another one the other day . Great product I must say ☺️
Maraisa A.
San Antonio De Los Altos
Excelente lapiz difuminador, su punto no a favor es que es muy cremoso y co. El calor hace que se corra deberian mejorar ese detalle
Millie J.
Excellent quality! I highly recommend it's perfect for anyone and everyone, there is no doubt the will love this with the brilliant quality second to none!! NO EXAGGERATION! My go to definitely without a doubt
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.