BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Isabella  L.
Caracas
Review for: Intense Clove more...
Omg, I'm so surprised. Clinique, you've done it again. Clinique's Quickliner has caught me. It's smooth, amazing, it lasts for so long and makes me feel beautiful. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to feel like the ultimate queen.
Anita J.
I must begin by saying, I'm in love with clinique. The eyeliner is so smooth and easy to apply. My friends and colleagues always comment on my face always wanting to know which name brand u use. Clinique has been good to me :)
Elke A.
Scherpenheuvel-Zichem , Vlaams Brabant
Love the color ( my eyes are a mix of hazel and green). The formula couple be a bit more creamy, but i use it anyway. On the plus side, it stays in place a long time.
Teresa R.
I just like the old fashioned pencils the best - the ones that you can sharpen as I can control the "point" better. Otherwise the color was nice and went on smoothly
Erin C.
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
Love the roll up aspect but the colour is not very strong and the eye liner did dry out fairly quickly so I need to heat it or break the tip off every so often.
Anushka P.
I love this for my lower lash line and my upper lash line and then smudge it for a suble smokey eye. I do need to go over the same spot it I want intense color.
Sophie B.
Peterborough, UK
Lovely product really makes your eyes pop great for water line and tight lining! Not budge proof however I do have watery eyes and it still lasts fairly well
Lynn H.
Review for: Intense Clove more...
I love the colour and the soft creamy texture. Can create a soft smoky look or mote intense. Pencil is easy and comfortable to use. Been a fan for years.
Malorie H.
Edmonton
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
I love this product for my under eyes. Looks great and not too hard to remove. I recommend this product. Any of the colors, they are all great
Linda C.
Ottawa , SD
Glides on smoothly and without an issue. Never have to worry about the lines with Clinique. Quality is excellent and it stays on all day
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.