BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Megann K.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
This liner was a game-changer for me. It went on like a dream (no tugging! Yay!) and I was really pleasantly surprised at how natural and less harsh the brown colour was. A keeper for sure, and as always, a Quality product from Clinique.
Elisabeth R.
North Bay, ON
This eyeliner is great for both dramatic and subtle smokey looks. The sponge tip on the opposing end works so well to blend the liner and the fine tip goes on smooth. Wonderful!
Shanna D.
London, On
LOVE this liners! Purchased in the colour Slate. It was a beautiful colour for my skin tone. The liner goes on extremely smooth and beautifully smudged using the smudge tool.
Jacqueline S.
Humacao, PR
Este delineador se quedará durante todo el día a una prueba de agua el empaque es correcto lo utilizo todos los días tanto para maquillaje de día como de noche. Lo recomiendo, volvería a comprarlo.
Tiffany C.
Thunder Bay
i found this product wasn’t very intense and was hard to smudge out. I also found that it dried out extremely quickly. I used this product every day for 7 days and still didn’t come to like it. Would not recommend to others
Sophie S.
I have this liner in 3 colours, moss, amythyst and black. It is my go to pencil liner.

It goes on effortlessly for a smooth application and i find it doesn't smudge unless you use the end to smoke it out. A perfect liner
Amy B.
St. John's
Amazing! love that Clinique is perfect for my sensitive skin and offers a variety of shades that I can incorporate into my daily makeup routine! definitely recommend!
Tegan D.
This is a amazing product it applies very well and i also like that it has a sponge at the end so then you can blend it out i would definitely recommend this product
Ditte R.
Nørresundby, Danmark
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
Very smooth, creamy and easy to apply. Comes with a smudger on one end, and it is a twistup! This colour is great when I don't want a harsh eyeline. Con: not very much product in the package :/
Meghan P.
Sudbury, ON
I love this eyeliner! It goes on easily (and I'm someone who makes a mess with eyeliner) and is the perfect shade for my blue/green eyes! I love how easy it is to apply and makes my eyes pop!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.