BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
kacey N.
Toronto, ON
One of my most often used eye liners, i love the double use, you can smudge it and make a smokey effect and also create a bold cat eye. Its easy to use and its affordable! I would definitely buy again
Carrie K.
Sherwood Park
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
I really love the intensity of the colour of this liner. The pigment is outstanding! It wears well and is long lasting. My only criticism is that it dries out quickly, long before all of the product has been used. Maybe if it was smaller? Still a great liner...
Michelle S.
Aguadilla
This is a good product, but you can get a similar or eben better one for less money at a drugstore. Nonetheless, this is a creamy eyeliner, but I don't find it stays on for long.
Cara C.
St, AB
I really like this for a subtle pop of colour on the eye for everyday. Easy to apply to the upper lash line. I'm a big fan of mechanical pencils. You do have to be careful not to twist up too much because you can't twist it back down. Once set, it lasts reasonably well on my extremely oily eyelids, but primer and eyeshadow underneath is a must. I don't line my waterline often so I can't really say how it fares there.
Lisa M.
Halifax
Review for: Intense Plum more...
Love clinique eyeliner and I usually use the intense ebony colour. I love how it stays put all day/night and goes on smooth. Only big complaint is how hard it is to remove. Even with a great makeup remover I feel like I'm still waking up in the morning with racoon eyes for days after wearing it. I also wasn't a huge fan of the intense plum colour. I'll be sticking with ebony .. of course this is just a personal preference
Lindsay D.
This is one of my favorite colours to get from the Clinique intense quickliner colours. The intense work just as well, if not better than the regular quickliner. I buy mine from Hudson's Bay, and I absolutely love it. They also sell them at Sephora, and have purchased there as well. I do not use any other eye liner. It's always Clinique quickliner, and the intense colours are good if you want your eyes to pop!
Lindsay D.
This is my absolute favorite eye liner. I buy this colour every time, and when I'm running low, I buy more for back up. I love how rich the colour is, and how smooth it goes on. It does not come off unless I rub at it, so it is very long lasting. It does not cause me any irritation, and I have sensitive eyes and skin. So I recommend this product for someone looking for good, quality eye liner.
Annika R.
Ottawa, ON
I usually love cliniques' stuff, but this just disappointed me. I thought it would be great but it isn't and it does not go on smoothly at all. The colour isn't that great ever, and once you put it on it fades really easily. Mine only stayed on for an hour or so. Totally would not recommend this product to anyone.
Kerstyn M.
Spruce Grove, Alberta
I cannot rave about this eyeliner enough! Normally I use a liquor but I've found myself using this more often. It's a very creamy formula that lasts all day and is super pigmented. This is the perfect brown for my hazel eyes. They also make a bunch more colours that look amazing.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
This is a great automatic pencil, it's actually pretty skinny when compared to most. The point is pretty thin, but the product is perfect. It's soft, glides on easily without any tugging at the eye lid. It's opaque and once it dries it's going nowhere! So really it's everything you would want, soft, pigmented, smudge/bugde-proof.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.