BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Holly T.
I love this and it has become my new favourite. It’s precise and I find that I can have a lot of control when using this. The tip doesn’t get dried up or dull and the black is a very vivid. The liquid is smooth to apply.
Crystal B.
I've been using this product for a few years now and really love it. The formula is soft and smooth and doesn't tug at the lid when applying it. I use it to tight line my upper lid and love the variety of colours. It is a bit expensive for an eyeliner but it does last quite a while. My only drawback is it doesn't go back down into the tube so be careful how much you dispense.
Ginny J.
Review for: Intense Midnight, Other more...
Best eyeliner I ever had! I have the midnight shade and the ivy shade. The midnight blue is very intense and the ivy is a kind of dark green shade. I think they're like £26 but really worth more. With the enclosed blender I can make smokey shades. Very recommended!
Brittney B.
APO, AP
Do not sleep on Clinique! This product is amazing! I swear, this is the best eyeliner I've ever had. It is so easy to blend out. I'll use this as a base for my smoky eye or I'll put it in my waterline. The fact that I can put this in my waterline and at the end of the day it's still on my waterline makes me want to cry. Number one eyeliner award from me!!!!
Catherine F.
Cambridge
Lovely and creamy, applies so easily and has good staying power as well! It's pretty good value as well, I have it in #2 smokey brown and I love it for a subtle nude look. Would happily get it again in different shades as well!
Joana B.
Lisboa
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
This is not only very easy to apply on your eyes but it is also very affordable and super easy to find in any beauty store. i absolutely love using this quickener it creates an intense look in my eyes, but it can also be very light depending on how much you apply and how you apply it
Sara G.
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
I would not have tried this if I hadn't got it in a gift set. I tried the "Intense" version and it was surprisingly good. It was black, rather easy to apply and best of all, transfer-resistant even without the use of an eyeshadow primer. Wish it came in a retractable packaging though.
Isabella P.
Richmond Hill, ON
i used to use these ALL the time. the colour selection used to be so great, so many different options for enhancing every eye colour imaginable but lately I've been purchasing these they've had to go back, maybe I've gotten old stock but they keep breaking on me.. not as smooth as they used to be.
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
Overall this is a decent pencil eyeliner. I do prefer it for a smudged look, rather than a precise line. It has a fairly smooth application, the colour is good and the smudged is great. The pencil itself is a little thick, and that’s my main criticism. Overall, a decent product.
Carrie K.
Sherwood Park
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
I really love the intensity of the colour of this liner. The pigment is outstanding! It wears well and is long lasting. My only criticism is that it dries out quickly, long before all of the product has been used. Maybe if it was smaller? Still a great liner...
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.