BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Tori S.
Concord, NC
I really love this. it works great and really stays in place all day long!!
Susie T.
AL, ['', '', '']
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
One of the only liners I have ever found that stays put on my oily eyelids
Kathy B.
Clemson, SC
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
This color is amazing. I love Clinique. Their products never disappoint.
Ona A.
Millbrook, AL
Purchased at: Macy's
I love my brown Clinique quickliner for eyes. I used it for an eyeliner and an eyebrow pencil when necessary.
Vm
Purchased at: ULTA
Very nice eyeliner. The precision is great. Goes on easily. Smoothly. I would definitely recommend this.
Heidi O.
Purchased at: Macy's
My ride or die!! I have the “intense ivy” and black shades and they’re so great! So easy to glide on.
Ashley D.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
I really like this liner because it has an end for smudging as well. However, after a while the twist stopped working so I could not get the most out of it. Also, it was hard to get a smooth line because it has a round shape at the top instead of a point.
Becca F.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
Great for those with sensitive eyes and skin like I have. Great value and great amount of product. Glides on easy.
Victoria P.
Hot Springs
Purchased at: belk
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
I love this quick liner. It is great for your top eyelid under your lashes, or on your water line. It is all that I use and it stays on all day until I use makeup remover to take it off at night it is the only liner I like to use.
Karen S.
White House, TN
My favorite eyeliner and everyday liner. It is very versatile with several shadow colors. Can be layered for night or applied lightly for a soft look.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.