BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
I really love this eyeliner, it's such a beautiful green. I just finished one of these last week and will definitely be purchasing another very soon. So easy to use. I love the smudged on, so convenient. I have several of these and Moss is the first one I've used up entirely, it just really makes brown eyes pop.
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
This eyeliner makes my eyes pop. It's beautiful. It's a subtle black reddish color with a smoke out tip on the other end. I use this when I have browns or reds on my eyes and it really adds the perfect touch to my eye look. I have blue eyes, so if you have blue eyes this will REALLY do you wonders.
Anna G.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love this liner for smoking out the lower lashline when it comes to daytime looks. The color is flattering for all eye colors (I have hazel eyes) but looks especially phenomenal on blue or gray eyes. The sponge on the other end allows to diffuse the liner and make it really gentle while adding definition to the eye and making a look more complete.
Clara G.
The Quickliner is great for when you want a subtle liner effect. It is not as pigmented as other brands (you really need to press to get a pigmented result), but really defines my eyes without a harsh line. This and Smoky Brown are my favorite colors. I wish it tugged a bit less, though.
Karis H.
Louisville, KY
I've been using this eyeliner for years I love the color its often hard to find brown In a shade that i like because it's always so dark. This eyeliner is really smooth I love the smudges on the end it gives a beautiful effect it's worth every penny I know it's expensive but other eyeliner brands make my eyes really smudgy and runny
Taylor P.
I like using these quick liners if I want to do more of a smoky eye effect. The smudger on the other side of the liner is very useful for that effect. It goes on very creamy and lasts all day for me. It also comes in a variety of colors. My only problem is sharpening it is difficult for me, but I probably don't do it the proper way.
Hannah G.
I used Clinique's quickliner for years - in fact it was one of the first eyeliners I ever owned. While it still works decently well, i have found that there are better, longer wearing, more pigmented options on the market. However, this is a great eyeliner for people new to makeup.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
These to date are still my favorite eye liners. They glide on easily, don't need to be sharpened, and if you store them with the cap on don't dry out. I have tried many of their shades and the pigments are very strong and well blended and once you put them on they stay on all day long. Just make sure that when you apply them you're careful as they can smudge and then are difficult to get off. After they've dried though they don't smudge at all!
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
This was my first non black eyeliner and I love it. I have green eyes and the subtle purple color really helps make my eyes pop without being too over the top. I also love the little smudge tool on the end. Allows you to smoke out your eyes without going too crazy with shadow.
Jamie K.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
This is my very favorite eyeliner. I have been using the Clinque brand since I was 14 years old, and nothing compares.

The eye liner is very easy to apply. You simply turn the top to dispense the color when the pencil gets low. The liner makes it easy to get close to the lash line, especially on the bottom.

The sponge on the other side of the pencil makes is super easy to smudge the liner and make it look a bit more natural. 5 stars for this product!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.