BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Jaimie R.
Oxford, OH
Love it! Use it daily! Easy to use and great for those mornings when you need to hurry!
Kendra R.
Great product, but I don't like that it is twist up because you can't get a fine point.
Caroline B.
Love to use in my water line. It stays all day and is good for sensitive eyes like mine
Morgan M.
Lake Park, GA
Review for: Intense Clove more...
This eyeliner works great on me. It stays on very long and very well even in the water
Maddie M.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
I actually use this for my eyebrows and I love it haha it makes my eyebrows look fuller
cindy b.
Tempe, AZ
I really enjoyed this product i would recommend this its vwry smooth and easy to apply
Katie D.
Bought this as an impluse buy and seriously the best buy so far! So smooth and perfect!
Nariman H.
Buffalo, NY
Loved this product it is great. Been using this product for a long time. I love it !!!
Isra S.
Dearborn, MI
Review for: Intense Clove more...
Of the quickeners by Clinique this is perhaps the most natural looking when applied on.
Natalia M.
Stamford, CT
I like this eyeliner because it states put. It has a nice color and it does not smudge.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.