BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Kristal R.
Fort Belvoir, VA
You can make the eyeliner think or thin. IT goes on real smooth and comes off really easy.
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
I have sensitive eyes and this eyeliner doesn't irritate my eyes...no smudgey raccoon eyes
Pamela R.
SOUTH POINT, OH
I like that you don't have to sharpen it. it goes on smoothly and stays . No fuss no muss.
Christine P.
I liked it! It's pigmented and goes on my sensitive skin around my eyes without a problem.
Louise W.
Deltona, FL
I liked this liner. it was easy to apply and did not run in my eye and that is a big plus.
Catherine D.
Fresno, CA
Love Clinique eyeliner and love the sponge end to soften the lines. One of my go to liners.
Isabella D.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is my moms favorite brand. All good things come from Clinique lotion,makeup,perfume.
Aimee B.
Easy to apply, but can smudge off onto upper lid throughout the day. Not super permanent.
Shannon L.
Marietta, PA
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
Nice intense color, doesn't smear and lasts all day. Easy application. Love quick liners!
Its ok but not amazing, i find it that its cheap and would like a better quality eyeliner

Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.