BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Jennifer K.
This eyeliner goes on very smoothly. I like the quality of the product. I would recommend it.
Kelly M.
Wooster, OH
Review for: Intense Plum more...
Very beautiful! I receive compliments of my eyes and make up all the time.. All smiles here !
Catrine W.
Montour Falls, NY
Goes on smooth and makes my blue eyes pop! Last all day and doesn't bother my sensitive eyes
Summer C.
Salisbury, MD
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
I love this eyeliner!! It is perfect and easy to use!! One of the best products by clinque!!
Sugaa A.
Irving, TX
I liked it its very clean.. not my favorite but its okay something it makes my eyes watery..
Potatoes  P.
Great quality, although quite expensive, very long lasting and great colour / great pigment.
Denise P.
Love this product! I will continue to use this product. It dies not smug like other eyeliners
Kati A.
Hastings, NE
This eyeline is great and goes on so smooth! i would hoghly recommend using this product!!!!
Lisa B.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this eyeliner. Goes on smooth without being too thick. Easy to apply without smudging
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
Deep and true color that glides on easily. The liner also has staying power and looks great.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.