BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Nicole C.
Toms River, NJ
The blue color really makes my eyes pop I absolutely loved it! It's easy to glide on as well
Jennifer K.
This eyeliner goes on very smoothly. I like the quality of the product. I would recommend it.
Katie R.
Gainesville, Fl
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
I really like this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and lasts for the whole day without smearing.
Mary Y.
Saint Marys, GA
I love this eyeliner. It works so well. I love the way it looks. I won't use any other brand.
Bailey F.
Love the black color of this. Goes on smooth and the blending sponge at the end works great.
Angela H.
Hays, NC
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
Clinique Quickliner for Eyes is my go to brand for eye liner. I don't purchase anything else.
Kati A.
Hastings, NE
This eyeline is great and goes on so smooth! i would hoghly recommend using this product!!!!
Laura W.
West Helena, AR
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
This eyeliner by clinique was nice. My friend recommended it to me. I used it and it worked
Sugaa A.
Irving, TX
I liked it its very clean.. not my favorite but its okay something it makes my eyes watery..
Amanda F.
Benton Harbor, MI
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
Very smooth, easy to apply . It stays on even in the dead of summer when it's hot and muggy.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.