BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Angela A.
Worcester, MA
Absolutely love this I use it to make my eyes pop. Fell in love with it the 1st time I uses it
Shauna B.
Chino Hills, CA
I love the staying power and smoothness of this eyeliner. Clinique is one of my favorite brands
Violet S.
Love this soft eyeliner. Love the sponge on the other side. Plan to buy other colors recommend
Nancy Z.
Canfield, OH
This color looks great on green eyes. It is dark enough to appear black with a green undertone.
Patricia M.
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
Love this product very long lasting gives your face the look you need I totally recommend it..
Tiffany A.
Indianapolis, IN
Loved it, it always makes my eyes look wider and more defined. Goes on smooth and never breaks.
Pamela G.
I love this product excellent because its anti allergic and the best part that it last all day
Olivia A.
Austin, TX
Goes on really creamy and the color is rich. Easy to take off too. Perfect for bottom eyeliner.
Marie G.
Love love love this liner. Very easy to apply. I will buy this again. Great stocking stuffer!
Susan  H.
Oceanside, CA
Love Clinique eyeliner have been using it since middle school , goes on smooth and last long
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.