BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
erin a.
Latonia, KY
Lines my lips smooth and bold color. Quick and easy to use but it quite expensive for what it is
Nikki B.
Wayne, WV
Love the quality and ease of application from Clinique. The color is also perfect for what I need
Olga G.
Edmonds , WA
Absolutely love this eyeliner!!!! Lasts all day and it is easy to use. Their black is truly black
Danielle P.
Deer Park, TX
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
I love it! This product over exceeded my expectations and will definitely recommend it to anyone!
Haydee R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
This eyeliner is very nice. It feels smooth, the color is very pigmented and it does not smudges.
Lindsay T.
Streetsboro, OH
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
It went on very smooth with no mess and looked great. It stayed all day and was easy to was off.
Laurie L.
Arlington , Tx
Great eyeliner a little More than I like to pay for eyeliner but over all it's really good stuff!
Annika R.
Franklin, IN
Very nice! I have sensitive eye and had to switch all my makeup to Clinique and don't regret it!!
Lane B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
I love quick liners! They are long lasting and creamy. Easy to apply! I love everything Clinique
Charlene Z.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Intense Clove more...
Use this every day I will not change for anything I buy 30th a time just in case they discontinue
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.