BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Melissa H.
Waterford, MI
This liner seemed to dry out fast, but I love the two sides. I've only bought this product once.
Molly M.
Great love it. Use it everyday! It help make perfect eyeliners. It's not messy and works great .
Lane B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
I love quick liners! They are long lasting and creamy. Easy to apply! I love everything Clinique
Adrianna H.
Review for: Intense Black more...
I love this eyeliner. It doesn’t smudge or anything, and it’s best to use on the water line also
Penny J.
Lawrenceburg, KY
For the money this is awesome! Clinique offers a great product for the money. It wears wonderful.
jackie s.
I love this it makes your face look 10x better and its a soft application and is very good priced
Christie P.
Stevensville, Md
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
Absolutely love this color! This is one of the few eye liners that stays on for my eyes all day.
Chelsea J.
Lansing, MI
This is my fav eyeliner of all time and pretty much all that I buy. Love the color and precision
erin a.
Latonia, KY
Lines my lips smooth and bold color. Quick and easy to use but it quite expensive for what it is
Lisa D.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Intense Plum more...
This is my go to liner for everyday wear. Perfect for green eyes. This product lasts a long time.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.