BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Review for: Other more...
I really liked this! It just wasn’t my favorite eyeliner I have used. The liner stick is just a little too thick for my liking and I don’t like the container... it just feels like it’s cheap and going to break easy. My roommate also uses this though and it’s the only thing she uses! It’s a nice color and looks good! And the color lasts all day without smudging!
Taylor H.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in 09 intense ebony and really like it! It applies soooo smoothly and is a true black! I like the design of the product overall but I dislike that once you twist it out you cannot twist it back in. The smudger on the end is okay, but I wouldn’t count on it if you are big on smoking out your eyeliner. There is about 2 inches of product in this and it has lasted me quite a while because I don’t use it everyday but I’ve had it about 4 months and I’m only half way through it. It stays on all day and I’ve never had an issue with it smudging.
Schree R.
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
I love this eyeliner! I’ve used Clinique for years and have never been disappointed. This eyeliner glides on smooth and lasts all day. I love the fact that it has a blender? on one end so you can smooth it out. This color is great for all eye colors.
Reilly S.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
This has been my go-to for the past month and a half and I've already repurchased for when I run out! I wanted to try a slightly different color because they were out of intense chocolate at my sephora so I went for intense aubergine (similar color). Ok so this stuff is long wearing and comes with a great smudger for when you want to soften your look. I use this every day and do a smoked out wing that is so easy and quick:) super long wearing too, which is awesome!
Delores M.
Summit Hill, PA
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
This is my favorite eyeliner for color and quality! It goes on smooth and you can make thin or thicker lines. The lines are clean, but also smudges well for the smokey look. The reason I gave it a 4 is because it does run throughout the day (although I haven’t found a pencil that hasn’t yet). I brush a little eyeshadow over it to keep it in place all day.
Addison L.
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
I’ve gotten this in free gifts from Clinique before and I haven’t been overly impressed, it was incredibly average for a black twist up liner, I would definitely be open to trying it in different colors but upon first impression I wasn’t super impressed
Carissa O.
Review for: 08 Midnight 0.14G, Intense Charcoal, Intense Plum more...
I like the quick liners from Clinique. They glide on nicely, and stay pretty well. I have hooded eyes so sometimes it smudges and I need to reapply but the price point is good and they have a great color selection.
Rachel N.
Crofton, MD
One of my favorite products. I use it almost every day as part of my normal makeup routine. The price is comparable to other make up brands out there. This is great for those with sensitive skin. I would recommend this!
Keri D.
Review for: Black Honey more...
For reference, I have fair neutral-toned skin with mild cheek redness, blue eyes, and dyed auburn-red hair. I purchased this myself from Sephora as part of my long quest for finding a good eyeliner for tightlining. So far, this is probably my favorite. Black Honey is a beautiful, dark brown-plum-burgundy that looks very natural but with enough pop to really stand out. The twist-up pencil is easy to handle and small enough for tightlining, and is very smooth to apply. I usually do a small flick following the natural curve of my eyelashes, and I don't have to continually fiddle with the shape or width of it like I have with smudgier formulas. The only thing I would change is I wish there was a way to sharpen the tip back into a nice point because it does flatten out a bit after use. This is one of my 2017 #BestinBeauty #influensterawards products.
Megan M.
Dallas, TX
I've been using eyeliner since I was 15, and I've started and continued exclusively with this product. It's a good price, and provides vivid color and stays on like a charm.

Every woman I meet always asks me how I get the perfect cat eye every time, and this product is the answer!! The secret is to use the hard edge as a guide once you first twist for more product. I love how I don't need to sharpen anything, and the intense ebony shade won't fade or turn blue throughout the day.

I've tried other eyeliners intermittently, but I ALWAYS come back to this one!
Does this work very well?
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this smudge? How long does it last?
Lori L.
Jersey City, NJ
How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will it smudge or crease throughout the day?
Holly K.
I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Does this stay on pretty well and last all day?