BY CLINIQUE #51 in Lip Liner

A rich lip liner that defines with ease—no sharpening required. This all-day liner traces the lips while preventing lipstick from feathering and bleeding. Or cover the entire surface of lips to extend the wear of lipstick. This non-drying formula is water- and transfer-resistant. see more...

Clinique Quickliner for Lips
  • "I basically only use Clinique now and it's super easy on the skin." in 1 review
  • "Came on very smoothly and the color stayed on for very long" in 1 review
  • "This lip liner is super pigmented and creamy a must have for every makeup collection!" in 1 review
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Lip Root Beer 25 Root Beer
Clinique Quickliner for Lips 25 Root Beer The color, for me, is almost identical to my lip color. I like to use this for a base. I also like it under lip gloss, to make them a little bit pinker, if they are really sheer. I mostly buy this because it doesn't need sharpening, I hate carrying a sharpener because they can be so messy. The only drawback is that sometimes when it gets close to being used up, it breaks
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
Review for: Lip Sky Violet
I had heard good things about this lip liner, and it is a great formula and color. The reason I am giving it only 3 stars is because it is very similar to some drug store and/or better priced lip liners. The staying power of the Clinique one is not very long, and the color is not unique. I would not repurchase simply because there are cheaper versions available that provide the same results.
Ana V.
miami, FL
Review for: Lip Honeystick 9 Honeystick
Really like this lip liner for whenever I wanna fill my entire lips with liner as a base, and I really love that you can sharpen them and be able to control the thickness of the tip, on the other hand if you just wanna line the outside of your lips, either you need to keep it real sharpened or I wouldn't recommend, other than that, absolutely in love, they are very smooth and easy to apply
Rebecca J.
Rochester, MN
I have been a Clinique girl since my early twenties and I love their lip liner almost as much as I love their pressed powder. They have a wonderful selection of colors and, even better, they have helpful people at the counter who help me pick the best shade for me. As an added bonus, if I get it home and don't like the product or color, Clinique will exchange it for something I do like.
Marvelis T.
Review for: Baby Buff
This is a good lip liner. It's not my favorite but it does go on smooth and doesn't run. The color is great with most neutrals. I like to wear it alone sometimes for a more matte look. I like my lips the. Fill them completely in. If they fell too dry I will gets likely Chapstick and put it on my fingers then dab it on for a little moisture.
debbie k.
Chesapeake, VA
The coverage of this neutral cover on my lip was perfect! As soon as I saw it in the Navy Exchange it was a must for me to buy it. It was a good color if you wanted to put another lipstick on top of it, but I wear this alone everyday. It looks like an everyday wear and it went with everything and helped me have an upper lip.
Kerri J.
Aberdeen, NJ
Review for: Honeystick
I really don't like cliniques foundation because I'm so pale and it never matches but the lip products stay on all day! I got a sample from the counter and I'm still using it! Very high quality long lasting and fragrance free. I'm pretty sure cliniques products aren't tested on animals and are vegan friendly as well!
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
I really enjoy how easy it is to apply on the lips. From my experience, it is very long lasting and has an even application. In terms of color, there are multiple selections and they stay true to their packaging color. The only problem I have is that it can dry your lips but that can be easily solved with Chapstick.
Kristin W.
Kansas City, MO
Quickliner gets the job done...but not very well. While the colors are great, they don't apply smoothly. On dry lips they cake up and skip, on well moisturized lips they don't lay down enough color. Plus, they wear off quickly. It's fine if you get one as a GWP, but save your hard-earned cash for something else.
Sharon P.
This is an excellent lip liner! It's smooth enough to apply, yet it's long lasting. They have a good selection of colors, so you'll definitely find a shade that complements your lipstick. The packaging is really nice, so it's fun to use. I've used this off and on for years. I would definitely buy it again.
Kylie I.
Spring Hill , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on very well?
Vidya K.
Orlando, FL
Does it comes in different shades?
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
I'd love to know what lip liner everyone thinks is the best? Lately I just can't seem to find the perfect liner. I just ordered one from clinique and one from Mac so I'm anxious to try them out. I'm also looking for a good dark lipstick. Any suggestions?
Lex P.
Does this run?
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?