BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes automatic eye pencil twists up. Glides on. Smudges to a smooth blur of color. Silky formula slinks on, lining and defining with the greatest of ease. see more...

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes
  • "Great eyeliner! I've tried others and always come back to this one. i finally realized I just need to stop using others and stick with what works! No need to sharpen and it glides on easily and doesn't tug at my skin. I have used a variety of colors: brown, black/brown, and black. I have blondish hair and blue eyes and all work well. Stays put all day, but will come off/smudge if you rub at your eyes during the day or something. Removes easily." in 77 reviews
  • "I have fairly sensitive eyes and have a hard time finding eyeliner that does not seem to bother me. This and one other brand have been pretty great for me! It looks nice, and its easy to put on!" in 31 reviews
  • "I have this product in 17 Intense Amethyst and I am in love with it. My Clinique consultant recommended using this shade with a pink and berry eye shadow set and my eyes have never looked greener. They pop brilliantly when I use this product with the high impact mascara. This liner doesn't smudge or come off unless you want it to and it stays on all day. Definitely an amazing buy." in 28 reviews
Rhiannon W.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Smoky Brown more...
By far one of my favorite eyeliners. The sniffers helps your eyeliner to not looks so drastic and more natural.
Sarah B.
Review for: Smoky Brown, 08 Blue Gray 0.3G 0.01Oz, 3 Roast Coffee, New Black more...
I started using eyeliner within the past 6 years. This is the one I started out with, and it has remained my favorite. It’s easy to use, comes in a variety of colors, and lasts all day. I’ve tried other brands, but always come back to this one.
Oishi C.
Great eyeliner, very very easy to use . I have finished up one ,and started on another one the other day . Great product I must say ☺️
Michelle S.
Aguadilla
This is a good product, but you can get a similar or eben better one for less money at a drugstore. Nonetheless, this is a creamy eyeliner, but I don't find it stays on for long.
Kandice H.
Love this product. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I would definitely recommend this product for someone else.
jana r.
Columbia, MO
This is my go-to eyeliner. I still haven't figured out how to master gel liner or pen liner but I love a nice, deep, transfer-free eyeliner and this is the best I've found! I think the color is so nice, deep, rich and pigmented. Also it lasts forever! Clinique Quickliner for Eyes
Jodi H.
Altavista
Eyeliner is the only product I use all the time. Sometimes I skip days using foundation ( usually on lazy days ) but eyeliner is super important to me. I usually only use my Clinique eyeliner it lasts the longest. I have problems with my eyeliner running constantly, this is the only eyeliner that actually doesn’t run & I don’t have to constantly check the mirror to make sure it’s not smudged.
Aveysha A.
fort walton beach
Review for: Really Black more...
Clinique has the best eyeliner pencils so many come to our store for it slides on so good
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Really Black more...
Typically I like Clinique products but this one is kinda dud for me. It takes me a while to get the pigment on and it certainly doesn’t last too long. I don’t want to have to tug and pull and the formula feels kinda dry.
Brianna W.
Review for: Intense Ebony more...
I love this eyeliner. It is long lasting and easy to apply. The color is gives the perfect ‘pop’ for your eyes. The price was excellent for the value.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
Mary N.
Marshall, MN
Does this come in different colors
nicole l.