BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes automatic eye pencil twists up. Glides on. Smudges to a smooth blur of color. Silky formula slinks on, lining and defining with the greatest of ease. see more...

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes
  • "Great eyeliner! I've tried others and always come back to this one. i finally realized I just need to stop using others and stick with what works! No need to sharpen and it glides on easily and doesn't tug at my skin. I have used a variety of colors: brown, black/brown, and black. I have blondish hair and blue eyes and all work well. Stays put all day, but will come off/smudge if you rub at your eyes during the day or something. Removes easily." in 77 reviews
  • "I have fairly sensitive eyes and have a hard time finding eyeliner that does not seem to bother me. This and one other brand have been pretty great for me! It looks nice, and its easy to put on!" in 31 reviews
  • "I have this product in 17 Intense Amethyst and I am in love with it. My Clinique consultant recommended using this shade with a pink and berry eye shadow set and my eyes have never looked greener. They pop brilliantly when I use this product with the high impact mascara. This liner doesn't smudge or come off unless you want it to and it stays on all day. Definitely an amazing buy." in 28 reviews
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my normal day to day eyeliner and has been for years. I have used this product for years, and have only had one unsatisfactory product. MY eye color is brown, and I love this shade compared to any other browns I have tried. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Bianca N.
Portales NM, NM
Review for: Really Black more...
I love the way that the black really shines with my eyes and the packing is well. I love how easy it is to put on and use. I got this a a gift from a friend , my eyes are brown and this just shapes them well . I would recommend to any makeup junkies because of how easy it is.
Kim M.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: New Black more...
My standby, day in and day out eyeliner. It's not as deep and dark as black, but not gray either. It defines my eyes just enough for work, play, or even a night out. I wish it had a sharpener, but otherwise it's my holy grail eyeliner.
Tiffany W.
Review for: Smoky Brown more...
Clinique's products are to die for! Smokey Brown is another one of my go-to pencils for all of my makeup looks and I've since bought several other pencils. Their colors compliment any and all skin tones and prices are affordable for most. I'll definitely recommend to anyone!
Natalie M.
Peoria, IL
Danielle W.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Clinique quick liner is a great old stand-by. Nothing fancy, just a good, stable eye pencil. My eyes are hazel and this color warms my face and makes my eyes appear bigger. The color goes on.nicely as long as you keep sharpened. I'd prefer a push up type device to deliver!
Beth Z.
Erie, PA
Review for: Dark Chocolate more...
My eyes are hazel and this dark chocolate really makes my eyes pop! I always get compliments when I wear this eyeliner. It glides on perfectly. It lives by its name. I wish it would last longer, I have to buy this product every couple months. But it is reasonably price.
Lisa G.
Oceanside, NY
Excellent, everyday, creamy liner. It tight lines really really well, and stays put. However it's not super ideal for the water line. It smudges on me just a little bit and fades slightly in the water line. However, its still really creamy and comfortable and great for tightlining and the lower lash line, and good for the water line, just not for an extended period of time.
Ellie Z.
Review for: Intense Ebony more...
I love this eyeliner. It is gentle and smooth and glides right on with no problem. It lasts all day. It is dark but not too intense. The price is right for what it is. I use this eye liner for an everyday make up look. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kelsey P.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Violet more...
I love this eyeliner because it is not too dark (black is too dark for my face) and it is also not too light. the small pop of color is also nice. it is soft enough to not hurt my eyes but also firm enough to not smear alot. also really like the sponge on the end
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
Mary N.
Marshall, MN
Does this come in different colors
nicole l.