BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes automatic eye pencil twists up. Glides on. Smudges to a smooth blur of color. Silky formula slinks on, lining and defining with the greatest of ease. see more...

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes
  • "Great eyeliner! I've tried others and always come back to this one. i finally realized I just need to stop using others and stick with what works! No need to sharpen and it glides on easily and doesn't tug at my skin. I have used a variety of colors: brown, black/brown, and black. I have blondish hair and blue eyes and all work well. Stays put all day, but will come off/smudge if you rub at your eyes during the day or something. Removes easily." in 77 reviews
  • "I have fairly sensitive eyes and have a hard time finding eyeliner that does not seem to bother me. This and one other brand have been pretty great for me! It looks nice, and its easy to put on!" in 31 reviews
  • "I have this product in 17 Intense Amethyst and I am in love with it. My Clinique consultant recommended using this shade with a pink and berry eye shadow set and my eyes have never looked greener. They pop brilliantly when I use this product with the high impact mascara. This liner doesn't smudge or come off unless you want it to and it stays on all day. Definitely an amazing buy." in 28 reviews
Svea O.
Love this brand in general! Never get allergic reactions, stays all day and never runs, and I believe they are pretty fairly priced. Especially for us girls who HAVE to use things for our sensitive skin! This brand allows us to have free range of what we need with no worry!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 08 Blue Gray 0.3G 0.01Oz more...
Love these! They do not fade do not smudge and will stay on your eyes! I wish they came in a teal color- teal eyeliner is one of my favorites. Fairly affordable for a higher end eyeliner. I will continue to purchase this. I love all of the colors that are available!
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Intense Black more...
This is by far my favorite eyeliner. It glides on so easily and lasts all day. My favorite part is that you don't have to sharpen it. The color is very pigmented. It is a little on the pricey side but worth every penny. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a high quality eyeliner.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Review for: Clinique Quickliner for Eyes .01 oz more...
I really like this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and stays on all day. Plus it's reasonably priced as far as eyeliners go. I've had the same pencil in my bag for over a month now and I only have to use a little bit at a time.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Review for: Clinique Quickliner for Eyes .01 oz more...
Clinique quickliner is excellent. It goes on effortlessly and lasts all day. The smudge brush on the opposite is great for blending. The twist feature is handy so a sharpener is not necessary ever!
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: Clinique Quickliner for Eyes .01 oz more...
Smoky eyeshadow calls for sleek liner, but Clinique's Quickliner, complete with smudge tool and twist-up pencil, hints at an alternative style. Let us not forget just how haute messy liner can look when done correctly, and this automatic tool is ready to line, define, and smudge things up.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
This eyeliner is so awesome and easy to use!  It just glides right on and doesn't smudge or smear throughout the day.  My mom loves using this eyeliner and she really doesn't use too much makeup.  So worth the price!!  I recommend this eyeliner for everyone!
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Review for: Clinique Quickliner for Eyes .01 oz more...
I always tell people to get me Clinique Anything for any occasion when I'm asked what I want for whatever the reasoning my be. I'm admittedly disappointed if I don't get it
Pamela P.
Lockport, NY
Love there wear power of these, great selection of colors. Only downfall, is the typical problem with the automatic sharpening feature, it doesn't have a pointed tip, so no precision application. Great for a sultry smokey look
Katherine B.
Review for: Clinique Quickliner for Eyes .01 oz more...
Kinda iffy about this product...I had two diff shades. The black one was super dry and kept breaking. The deep green one that I had was awesome...so pigmented and applies super soft
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
Mary N.
Marshall, MN
Does this come in different colors
nicole l.