BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes automatic eye pencil twists up. Glides on. Smudges to a smooth blur of color. Silky formula slinks on, lining and defining with the greatest of ease. see more...

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes
  • "Great eyeliner! I've tried others and always come back to this one. i finally realized I just need to stop using others and stick with what works! No need to sharpen and it glides on easily and doesn't tug at my skin. I have used a variety of colors: brown, black/brown, and black. I have blondish hair and blue eyes and all work well. Stays put all day, but will come off/smudge if you rub at your eyes during the day or something. Removes easily." in 77 reviews
  • "I have fairly sensitive eyes and have a hard time finding eyeliner that does not seem to bother me. This and one other brand have been pretty great for me! It looks nice, and its easy to put on!" in 31 reviews
  • "I have this product in 17 Intense Amethyst and I am in love with it. My Clinique consultant recommended using this shade with a pink and berry eye shadow set and my eyes have never looked greener. They pop brilliantly when I use this product with the high impact mascara. This liner doesn't smudge or come off unless you want it to and it stays on all day. Definitely an amazing buy." in 28 reviews
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Review for: Dark Chocolate, 3 Roast Coffee more...
These quickliners are great. I use this if I’m in a hurry to put on eyeliner. It’s fast and easy. It glides smoothly on your lids. I will say it’s not waterproof or sweat proof. I would say you have to reapply at least once and it does smudge. Also if you are looking for a good eyeliner but on a budget this is not for you. It lasts me a good month if I use it everyday and it’s a bit pricey. Other than that it’s a great eyeliner.
Kasey C.
New York
This is my favorite eyeliner that I've been using for years now. I swear by the intense black color. It goes on smoothly and lasts an entire workday and doesnt smudge at the corner of your eyes like some other brands have for me in the past. The price is great too considering its last 2-3 months for me on average. Highly recommend!
Anita M.
Wake Forest, NC
I do love the charcoal color, goes great with blue eyes. I like the twist top, no need to sharpen, and the little smudger on the other end is nice. It seems to be very soft, though, so it's easy to overdo it, even with a fine point like this one has. Still, long-lasting and goes on smooth, so I"m happy with it.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Review for: Moss more...
I was given this eyeliner as a gift last Christmas, but I really didn't like it, or at least this particular color. It's formula was dry and I really didn't like how it felt around my eyes. I don't think I would try it again unless I was gifted it because of the formula, but keep in mind I've tried only one color.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Review for: Intense Black more...
This is a great pencil liner. It glides on smoothly and without tugging. You get a good amount of product for the price too. I've never tried to smudge it intentionally, but I do know that once it's set it's not going anywhere until you take it off. This is a standard pencil everyone should have in their bag.
Jane B.
Review for: Intense Ebony more...
I received two of these at Blue Mercury. One dried out the second time I ever tried to use it, while the other one is super creamy and applies very easily! For this reason, I am hesitant to repurchase, and gave a neutral rating of three stars, although it seems I might be the only one to have this experience!
Danielle C.
Review for: Clinique Quickliner for Eyes .01 oz more...
These liners are really pigmented and the are really creamy and compared to a drugstore one I think this one is worth the money I use this product almost ever day on my water line and it doesn't sting my eyes like others do and I would highly recommend it
Christina B.
Raleigh , NC
Review for: Clinique Quickliner for Eyes .01 oz more...
My favorite eyeliner! The black is super black and it stays all day and doesn't smudge at all. I like that it comes with a blender, but I only use it when I make a mistake. It's also nice it just winds up and down and you don't have to use a sharpener! I highly recommend this product!
Tiffany W.
Decatur, Alabama
Review for: New Black more...
Unfortunately there is something in this eye liner that I'm allergic to. The price is great but when your eyes start swelling and watering within seconds of putting it on it becomes pricey. I don't use this product at all. I would not recommend this specific product to anyone.
Heidi S.
Sioux Falls
Easy to use and long lasting. It glides one unlike other brands where my eyes hurt after running the liner back and forth just to get a little color. Eyes don't itch after using. Love the Quickliner product and always have a back up on hand just like all my Clinique products.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
Mary N.
Marshall, MN
Does this come in different colors
nicole l.