BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes automatic eye pencil twists up. Glides on. Smudges to a smooth blur of color. Silky formula slinks on, lining and defining with the greatest of ease. see more...

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes
  • "Great eyeliner! I've tried others and always come back to this one. i finally realized I just need to stop using others and stick with what works! No need to sharpen and it glides on easily and doesn't tug at my skin. I have used a variety of colors: brown, black/brown, and black. I have blondish hair and blue eyes and all work well. Stays put all day, but will come off/smudge if you rub at your eyes during the day or something. Removes easily." in 77 reviews
  • "I have fairly sensitive eyes and have a hard time finding eyeliner that does not seem to bother me. This and one other brand have been pretty great for me! It looks nice, and its easy to put on!" in 31 reviews
  • "I have this product in 17 Intense Amethyst and I am in love with it. My Clinique consultant recommended using this shade with a pink and berry eye shadow set and my eyes have never looked greener. They pop brilliantly when I use this product with the high impact mascara. This liner doesn't smudge or come off unless you want it to and it stays on all day. Definitely an amazing buy." in 28 reviews
Bridget G.
Columbia, MD
Review for: Slate more...
As someone who is allergic to a great many brands, Clinique is a constant in my make up bag. The quick liner gives you the precision of a pencil, with the potential for a liquid look. It holds out all day and keeps your eyes bright.
Jordan M.
Lynnwood, WA
Review for: Intense Black more...
I love this stuff for my smokey eyes! it glides on easy then I can just smudge it out! Once I set it, it stays all day. This was the first product I ever tried from clinique, was not disappointed.
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
Clinique Quickliner is a great eye liner. It's quick and easy to use and the Roast Coffee is a soft brown that compliments any eye color. Would recommend to everyone. Tip - use to lightly line the bottom lashes to intensify any look
Amanda T.
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
I love the color of this eyeliner, it is brown without being too dark. I like how the tip is so thin that it is always sharp enough and there is no need to sharpen. This eyeliner has serious staying power and lasts throughout the day.
Abby N.
Homestead, PA
Review for: Dark Chocolate more...
After working at Macy's and being able to try a lot of products I THOUGHT were too expensive for me, i have fallen in love with Clinique. this eye liner is great. i never used to use eyeliner until the beauty consultant put this one me. it glides rite on and the smudge thing at the end gives it the perfect look.
Erin R.
I love the color because it's not as jarring as a black liner. It glides on easily and you can use the smudge end for a softer or smokey eye look. It also stays on all day and doesn't wear off.
Christina P.
Harbor City, CA
I love Clinque and their eyeliner is one of the rare ones that actually works on me. Its hard for me to find an eyeliner that will actually go on my waterline. This one is super easy to put on. The coler of this one is really nice because it isn't too dark where it would be harsh, but its still dark enough to notice.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Jodi H.
Ankeny, IA
I am completely in love with this liner. The application is the smoothst I have ever used. The product makes my eyes pop like none ever has! I am a customer for life!
Kenley H.
Beulaville, NC
This is by far the best eyeliner I have ever used. it goes on so silky smooth and it stays on all day long! It is well worth the price. I have extremely sensitive skin and this has not irritated my skin at all. It is awesome!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
Mary N.
Marshall, MN
Does this come in different colors
nicole l.