Clinique Quickliner for Eyes
Clinique Quickliner for Eyes
By Clinique
Sara W.

Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?

Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Piqua, OH
2 years, 6 months ago
I think it's worth buying. but if you want an alternative, I would try rimmel scandeleyes eyeliner. it's super creamy. there isn't a smudge brush like clinique though.
Erin R.
Erin R.
2 years, 6 months ago
I think it's worth it. I have tried other drug store brands when I've run out and I always went back to this. Love the in between black/brown color and ease of putting it on.
Tanya d.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
2 years, 11 months ago
The cover girl perfect point plus it the dupe for this and $10 cheaper.