19 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

An eyeliner pencil in a richly pigmented shade for instant intensity. This long-wearing eyeliner glides on effortlessly and smudges to a smooth blur of color. With the convenient smudge tool on opposite end of the applicator, this automatic pencil never needs sharpening. Its silky formula can be used alone or over eye shadow and is always ready to line and define with ease. This product has been ophthalmologist tested. see more...

Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Dickson, TN
Review for: Intense Plum
Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense is a quick and easy way to apply eyeliner. It goes on smooth and has vivid color. It's simple and fast to apply which is imperative for people who want to look great, but not spend a ton of time on makeup application. I love the color options and the twist feature which does not require a sharpener. My only issue with this eyeliner is that it transfers to my eyelid throughout the day. I wish it had more of a dry finish to prevent this transfer. However the trade off for ease of use is worth it. I am a repeat customer and will continue to purchase this eyeliner.
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Black Honey
My favorite eyeliner of all time! I actually was working at Clinique when they introduced the Black Honey collection inspired by the Almost Lipstick best seller Black Honey. We were so upset because the collection was supposed to be limited edition, but it became so popular they had to make it permanent. Black Honey liner is a beautiful shade, especially for brown eyes. I don't know how many of these I've gone through now.... A LOT!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Review for: Intense Peridot
I like to keep this eyeliner around for days that my eyes are sensitive. I don't know if this happens to other people, but I have certain days where my eyes feel particularly dry and irritable and this eyeliner is perfect for those days. It is very gentle and does not irritate my eyes at all. I do like the formula, but wish it lasted a little longer. Overall a great pencil, especially for those with sensitive eyes.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Shawnee, OK
This is a great basic to have! It is a little over-priced, but the liner lasts a long time, and there are many unique colors. I like to buy this when Clinique is having a promotional deal where you get free samples with a $20 purchase or something like that. This was the first eyeliner that I ever owned, way back in the eighth grade when I had no idea how to wear makeup and looked like a raccoon every day 🙄😂😂😂
Christina W.
Christina W.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this eyeliner! I have been using it for as long as i can remember. Goes on quick and easy . I have had no problems with it drying out and has remained easy to apply with no sharpening needed. Great liner especially if you don't like or find liquid eyeliner hard to apply. Easy to find and is at a affordable price point. with everyday use it easily lasts a few months
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Review for: Black Honey
I like using these quick liners if I want to do more of a smoky eye effect. The smudger on the other side of the liner is very useful for that effect. It goes on very creamy and lasts all day for me. It also comes in a variety of colors. My only problem is sharpening it is difficult for me, but I probably don't do it the proper way.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Bailey, MS
Review for: Truffle
I really like this product. It stays in place well even in the southern heat and humidity. Always easy to purchase at the larger department stores and the color is great. I much prefer it to the others that can be purchased in the drug store. The price is not bad either and it lasts for a long time.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
This eyeliner makes my eyes pop. It's beautiful. It's a subtle black reddish color with a smoke out tip on the other end. I use this when I have browns or reds on my eyes and it really adds the perfect touch to my eye look. I have blue eyes, so if you have blue eyes this will REALLY do you wonders.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Review for: Peacock
This is my go to eyeliner for day and night wear. I love how easily it applies and I love the color. I never use black eye liner and this is the perfect alternative to using black liner. It compliments my eye color (green) well, applies nicely, forgives me a flaws in my line, and is long lasting.
Sheryl M.
Sheryl M.
Cumby, TX
Review for: Intense Charcoal
I have been using this eyeliner for many years and it's still my eyeliner of choice! It goes on smoothly. I like the way you can see through the tube to know how much is left. This does tend to smudge and wear off a little bit too easy--I wish it was perhaps waterproof and maybe that would help.
Does this work very well?
kate m.
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this smudge? How long does it last?
Holly K.
Holly K.
I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Does this stay on pretty well and last all day?
Karima Z.
Karima Z.
Antwerpen
Se queda bien puedto o a lo largo del dia se baja y sueda todo elnojo negro por debajo?