BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes automatic eye pencil twists up. Glides on. Smudges to a smooth blur of color. Silky formula slinks on, lining and defining with the greatest of ease. see more...

Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Dark chocolate is life. I am very pale and have hazel eyes and this color of eyeliner really makes my eyes pop out when i use it. It cost 17 dollars but it is worth it in my opinion because of all the eyeliners i have tried from drug stores it becomes runny and i have to be cleaning up my waterline or under my bottom eyelashes too much and with this one it stays put. Love how it is in a tube you have to twist to make the product come out or go back in because that way you dont worry about it drying out or using more than you need. Love this eyeliner. Not to mention the little blender sponge on the other end that is there when you want a smudged smokey eye look too so thats cool.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Review for: Navy
These to date are still my favorite eye liners. They glide on easily, don't need to be sharpened, and if you store them with the cap on don't dry out. I have tried many of their shades and the pigments are very strong and well blended and once you put them on they stay on all day long. Just make sure that when you apply them you're careful as they can smudge and then are difficult to get off. After they've dried though they don't smudge at all!
Karis H.
Karis H.
Louisville, KY
I've been using this eyeliner for years I love the color its often hard to find brown In a shade that i like because it's always so dark. This eyeliner is really smooth I love the smudges on the end it gives a beautiful effect it's worth every penny I know it's expensive but other eyeliner brands make my eyes really smudgy and runny
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Moss
I really love this eyeliner, it's such a beautiful green. I just finished one of these last week and will definitely be purchasing another very soon. So easy to use. I love the smudged on, so convenient. I have several of these and Moss is the first one I've used up entirely, it just really makes brown eyes pop.
cindy D.
cindy D.
Meridian, MS
Review for: Really Black
As I am a older woman, I have found that threw the years of testing many eyeliners, Tha Clinique, has the best, it stays with you all day, does not smudge, to give you the black under eye as other eyeliners do. I highly recommend this product to everyone who has tried many eyeliners, it's the best of the bedt
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown
Really love the skinny tip on this eyeliner. It makes it as easy to apply as a liquid liner, but with none of the mess. I also appreciate that you can twist it up as you wear it down, and don't need to sharpen the tip. It stays sharpened, no matter what, for great definition on my upper and lower lash lines.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Ulysses, KY
Review for: Dark Chocolate
This has been my go to eyeliner for years. However, recently I have become dissatisfied A
- I am not sure if the ingredients changed or I just got a dried out liner, but it was s total waste of money! It kept breaking off and not able to use, I switched brands- for the price this was unacceptable!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my normal day to day eyeliner and has been for years. I have used this product for years, and have only had one unsatisfactory product. MY eye color is brown, and I love this shade compared to any other browns I have tried. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
Portales, NM
Review for: Really Black
I love the way that the black really shines with my eyes and the packing is well. I love how easy it is to put on and use. I got this a a gift from a friend , my eyes are brown and this just shapes them well . I would recommend to any makeup junkies because of how easy it is.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Clinique quick liner is a great old stand-by. Nothing fancy, just a good, stable eye pencil. My eyes are hazel and this color warms my face and makes my eyes appear bigger. The color goes on.nicely as long as you keep sharpened. I'd prefer a push up type device to deliver!
Marwa I.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.