BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes automatic eye pencil twists up. Glides on. Smudges to a smooth blur of color. Silky formula slinks on, lining and defining with the greatest of ease. see more...

Jodi H.
Altavista
Eyeliner is the only product I use all the time. Sometimes I skip days using foundation ( usually on lazy days ) but eyeliner is super important to me. I usually only use my Clinique eyeliner it lasts the longest. I have problems with my eyeliner running constantly, this is the only eyeliner that actually doesn’t run & I don’t have to constantly check the mirror to make sure it’s not smudged.
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
Clinique makes amazing products so of course I didn't hesitate to buy these eyeliners. I have had almost every color. It's so easy to use! I believe one dried out on me but that was because the cap cracked. I could still use it though. Love the variety of colors. They are all so beautiful and can fit any skintone!!!
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
Review for: Intense Black more...
This is a perfect liner for everyday use. It goes on very smoothly and stays in place all day. While it is very easy to apply, it is hard to do a really thin line if that's what your're looking for. Compared to other brands I've used it both lasts longer before you need to buy a new one and stays in place all day!
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
Review for: Intense Black more...
This liner glides on smooth but doesn't last all day. I rub my eyes a lot and have watery itchy eyes so when I look for a liner I need one that can stand up. This one did OK but didn't last all day. Fades and becomes patchy. I would recommend it for someone without watery eyes. If it was a waterproof formula that would be better for me.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Really Black more...
Typically I like Clinique products but this one is kinda dud for me. It takes me a while to get the pigment on and it certainly doesn’t last too long. I don’t want to have to tug and pull and the formula feels kinda dry.
Mary J.
Review for: Slate more...
I like this eyeliner. It still looks good after the day. It goes on smoother than some less expensive brands. Clinique often gives this eyeliner as a bonus gift, which is a great way to try the product!
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Review for: Intense Black more...
Clinique Quickliner in Black goes on super smooth and with ease. It leaves a lot of color on the very first stroke. It is super simple to smudge for the smokey eye look. It is a little pricey at around $16 but well worth it as it does not contain harsh chemicals.
Vanessa R.
Columbus, OH
I have used this product for 10 years. Goes on smoothly and gives a perfect line every time. My favorite part is that it doesn’t move, but comes off easily when it’s time. My favorite colors are 01 and 10.
Kayla W.
I got this on black I was looking for something easy to apply and that didn't smear. It is easy to apply. It doesn't smear as bad as some I have tried but it will smear some.
Amber K.
Alexandria
Review for: New Black more...
This is the best eyeliner I’ve ever used. It applied great and looked good all day. I’ve ever slept with it and woke up and it still looked good. BUT the entire product only lasted about a week and for $17.50, that’s too much to pay for one week of eyeliner. Love the product, hate the time it lasts for the price.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
Mary N.
Marshall, MN
Does this come in different colors
nicole l.