24 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes automatic eye pencil twists up. Glides on. Smudges to a smooth blur of color. Silky formula slinks on, lining and defining with the greatest of ease. see more...

Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Dark chocolate is life. I am very pale and have hazel eyes and this color of eyeliner really makes my eyes pop out when i use it. It cost 17 dollars but it is worth it in my opinion because of all the eyeliners i have tried from drug stores it becomes runny and i have to be cleaning up my waterline or under my bottom eyelashes too much and with this one it stays put. Love how it is in a tube you have to twist to make the product come out or go back in because that way you dont worry about it drying out or using more than you need. Love this eyeliner. Not to mention the little blender sponge on the other end that is there when you want a smudged smokey eye look too so thats cool.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Review for: Navy
These to date are still my favorite eye liners. They glide on easily, don't need to be sharpened, and if you store them with the cap on don't dry out. I have tried many of their shades and the pigments are very strong and well blended and once you put them on they stay on all day long. Just make sure that when you apply them you're careful as they can smudge and then are difficult to get off. After they've dried though they don't smudge at all!
Sumie B.
Sumie B.
pewaukee, WI
Review for: Slate
I always use this when I know I won't be able to touch up my makeup, like nights out. It does smudge a little under the eye but stays put. I use this with an additional eyeliner because it doesn't work well for wing eyeliner. I have brown eyes but have used it for my clients with all different colored eyes. The staying power alone is worth the price point. It is not the cheapest eyeliner, but I think it is worth the little extra.
Karis H.
Karis H.
Louisville, KY
I've been using this eyeliner for years I love the color its often hard to find brown In a shade that i like because it's always so dark. This eyeliner is really smooth I love the smudges on the end it gives a beautiful effect it's worth every penny I know it's expensive but other eyeliner brands make my eyes really smudgy and runny
Talisa E.
Talisa E.
Review for: Slate
Love this eyeliner for its consistency. It goes on smoothly and has okay coverage. It ends up smudging at the corner of my eyes if I wear it too long so I've used it more like a temporary liner more recently for events that I don't expect to last all day. It still is a go to liner for me for its ease of use and texture.
April R.
April R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: Slate
LOVE THE COLOR! Goes on great and last awhile…I am a simple person…I don't like to wear to much make up but when I do I want a product that won't break me out and doesn't last long…this is a great product and great value…I love to see my Clinique counter ladies when they are in gift and stock up on my go to items...
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Moss
I really love this eyeliner, it's such a beautiful green. I just finished one of these last week and will definitely be purchasing another very soon. So easy to use. I love the smudged on, so convenient. I have several of these and Moss is the first one I've used up entirely, it just really makes brown eyes pop.
cindy D.
cindy D.
Meridian, MS
Review for: Really Black
As I am a older woman, I have found that threw the years of testing many eyeliners, Tha Clinique, has the best, it stays with you all day, does not smudge, to give you the black under eye as other eyeliners do. I highly recommend this product to everyone who has tried many eyeliners, it's the best of the bedt
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown
Really love the skinny tip on this eyeliner. It makes it as easy to apply as a liquid liner, but with none of the mess. I also appreciate that you can twist it up as you wear it down, and don't need to sharpen the tip. It stays sharpened, no matter what, for great definition on my upper and lower lash lines.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Altamont, NY
Review for: No. 08 Blue Grey
I love this liner. Soft and creamy texture does not tug the eye lid as does some competitors. Long lasting and great shade to accent blues. I do find the smudge er to be a bit rough. Automatic sharpener is a great feature. Have purchased in several other colors as there are quite a few to choose from
Marwa I.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.