BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes automatic eye pencil twists up. Glides on. Smudges to a smooth blur of color. Silky formula slinks on, lining and defining with the greatest of ease. see more...

Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: Other
I have the color 15 in grape and I love it. It is the perfect plum/purple that goes on the waterline and underneath the waterline perfectly. This eyeliner doesn't take a lot of effort to get color pay off which is what I look for in a liner. It doesn't tug at your skin which makes it super comfortable to wear.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Review for: Intense Black
Clinique Quickliner in Black goes on super smooth and with ease. It leaves a lot of color on the very first stroke. It is super simple to smudge for the smokey eye look. It is a little pricey at around $16 but well worth it as it does not contain harsh chemicals.
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Review for: Dark Chocolate, 3 Roast Coffee
These quickliners are great. I use this if I’m in a hurry to put on eyeliner. It’s fast and easy. It glides smoothly on your lids. I will say it’s not waterproof or sweat proof. I would say you have to reapply at least once and it does smudge. Also if you are looking for a good eyeliner but on a budget this is not for you. It lasts me a good month if I use it everyday and it’s a bit pricey. Other than that it’s a great eyeliner.
Julia S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Dark Chocolate
This was my first ever "big girl" eyeliner so I have fond memories of this one :) very easy to use and glides on very easily.  The blender on the other side helps create a more casual and lived-in look.  I have it in a chocolate brown which looks great on brown eyes!
Tabitha R.
Review for: 11 Black Brown
I've used this liner for over 15 years and I love the liner. I love that it stays on all day long, I love that it's not a pencil that I must sharpen and I think the price is pretty reasonable too considering how well it stays on throughout the day. I can't imagine using a different liner. The only negative thing I must say about this liner is that it sometimes breaks and crumbles as I'm trying to apply it which can be frustrating.
Jen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eyeliner for as long as I can remember (maybe 8 years). It is perfect for the lower lash line.  I don't like it to be too dark and this is the perfect color. It goes on smoothly and lasts the whole night. I would strongly recommend clinique products to anyone looking to try makeup.
Libby A.
Review for: 06 Violet 0.3G 0.01Oz
This is my go to, every day eyeliner, and I absolutely love it. The color, violet, is dark enough to show off where your eyes are, but adds a little bit of added intrigue as it isn't your typical black or brown eyeliner. It looks great with blue eyes. I always repurchase when I run out, which is typically about every three months and I do wear it almost every day for reference. 10/10 would recommend!
Annette P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner is an old standby of mine. I've been using it for 20+ years. It truly lives up to the quickness implication I'm it's name. It glides right on with ease and a lot of pigmentation. I only use it on the top lid, it just doesn't have the staying power needed for the lower waterline, like one of the newer liner formulas. Nonetheless, it's a classic product and is a non irritating formula.
Rachel R.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Clinique Quickliner for Eyes .01 oz
I don't typically use stick eyeliners because my eyelids get so oily throughout the day. When I do wear eye primer though, I love using this one because the color is so pigmented and the smudger gives you the option to intensify or soften the look.
Kasey C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyeliner that I've been using for years now. I swear by the intense black color. It goes on smoothly and lasts an entire workday and doesnt smudge at the corner of your eyes like some other brands have for me in the past. The price is great too considering its last 2-3 months for me on average. Highly recommend!
Marwa I.
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
nicole l.