Clinique Quick Lip Liner for Women, No. 03 Chocolate Chip, 0.01 Ounce uploaded by Jane K.

BY CLINIQUE #66 in Lip Liner

All-day lip liner. Use to line and define lips or smooth all over lips before lipstick application for extended wear. Non-drying formula helps keep lipstick in place. Prevents lipstick from feathering and bleeding. No sharpening required. Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips. Swivel up only 1/8 (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying). Follow dot-dot-dash method to ensure ease and accuracy of application: Draw two dots on upper lip's bow, a dash across bottom of lower lip, then connect all three. To extend lip colour wear, fill in lips with liner, then follow with lipstick. Recap securely to protect formula. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Shasha S.
Colleen W.
I give all my stars to Clinique Chocolate chip liner....all of them!!!! I have been a faithful addict for decades, yes people i said decades. It goes on with such ease, lasts all day. It’s like home to me. I know my look is complete when I line my lips with Chocolate chip.
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this product goes on so nice definitely recommend this product it is amazing and well worth the price which also is a great deal. Love Love Love this product. As a matter of fact almost all their products are amazing
Angela W.
This liner is awsome it does thin lines or thick lines and it stays on all day long and if u dont want to put lipstick on with it it will work great as a lip color all by itself
Jess S.
I usually pair a light brown lip liner with a light pink to give it a new shade, this was a great liner to use. Glides On is silky smooth and easy to apply and hold in your hand. I have never used this product before but I was pleased I have told many friends about it. Only con is that it’s kind of pricey.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Donna B.
Gainesville , GA
I own a bunch of different colors of this product too. It is easy to apply and has pretty good staying power. I will repurchase this product again and would recommend it to others. I love my makeup collection.
Stephanie C.
totally recommended I take it daily in my and my friends also use it gives a fantastic finish .....totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my I love the colors he combined them with my clothes every day ..............
Whitney E.
It’s okay... doesn’t make a difference in making lipstick last long. I wouldn’t say it’s worth the money. Clinique Quick Lip Liner for Women, No. 03 Chocolate Chip, 0.01 Ounce
Kat T.
This makeup product is very affordable and worth the price for sure! I love the brand, and I would buy it again! Packaging was amazing and the product was all there and nothing was damaged!