BY CLINIQUE

All-day lip liner. Use to line and define lips or smooth all over lips before lipstick application for extended wear. Non-drying formula helps keep lipstick in place. Prevents lipstick from feathering and bleeding. No sharpening required. Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips. Swivel up only 1/8 (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying). Follow dot-dot-dash method to ensure ease and accuracy of application: Draw two dots on upper lip's bow, a dash across bottom of lower lip, then connect all three. To extend lip colour wear, fill in lips with liner, then follow with lipstick. Recap securely to protect formula. see more...

Buy on Clinique*
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Queens Vlg, NY
I literally use this liner everyday. It is the perfect shade to line my nude/pink lipsticks to make it more wearable for my skin tone. its creamy but not too creamy and I love that theres no sharpening needed. The packaging is nice and slim but this lipliner lasts me months even with using it everyday. My mom actually introduced me to this as it is her only lipliner that she uses everyday as well. Definitely recommend !
karen h.
karen h.
I use Clinique Quick lip liner almost daily, but i have not used the Chocolate Chip color. I use a reddish color that the beauty technicians help me find. I always rely on their expertise. One day maybe I will try the new chocolate chip color.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Meadville, PA
I love the smooth formula of Clinique quick lip liner but it is almost too smooth and it will often smudge a little. The colors are great and can be used with other lipsticks. But I do recommend for anyone who love Clinique products!!
Donna G.
Donna G.
Beaumont, CA
It's a good lip liner . I got this as a gift,from a friend and liked it alot . It stays on my lips just right . It was my first time getting this color in this lip liner .Yes I would buy this again .
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Topeka, KS
These honestly are not the best lip liners on the market. They do last a long time throughout the day but they do not seem to apply smoothly and they do break apart easily so they run out fast.
Breyana D.
Breyana D.
Savannah, GA
I trust Clinique for all makeup products. It is great for people who have sensitive skin. Also, the lip liner is easy to use and apply. And its not too pricey!
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how easy this glides on the lips without pulling or tugging. It is my first time using this and I am impressed it has a long wear and simple packaging
Ana M. j.
Ana M. j.
South Gate, CA
This pencil is super nice color and texture, although it is a bit more expensive than other brands I would buy this brand that cares and helps the skin
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este color es bastante bonito, sin duda alguna nunca me puede faltar un lip liner de este color, siento que indispensable para cualquier mujer tenerlo.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Peoria, IL
I love all of clinque's products. This is a beautiful, rich color that matches a lot of my lipsticks. It goes on smoothly and lasts a long time.