BY CLINIQUE

• I never heard or seen this product does it work like any ...2 Answers
Clinique Quick Eyes Cream Eyeshadow
  • "I love this product! It is very pigmented and I love that it is a cream eyeshadow. I believe that cream eyeshadows are much better during application because it isn't as messy as something like a pressed eyeshadow." in 3 reviews
Mackenzie J.
Mcminnville, OR
This product is amazing! It's very pigmented. It's cheap and very valuable. The values of this is, you can put it on your eyes, lips, etc, the applicator is very nice and easy to use and the colors are amazing. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend to a friend.
Caroline b.
Kennesaw, GA
This creamy formula glides on evenly and does not clump. I’ve worn it on hot, humid days and it is long-lasting and does not crease! It comes in a beautiful selection of colors, too.
Kira D.
Ann Arbor, MI
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Excellent my skin never looks better with this usually i buy at sephora and never change this brand bacuse i consider its one of the best for the quality of ingredients on her products
Brittany F.
Alhambra, CA
Clinique products are my favorite. They are so gentle on your skin, but they pack a punch! They last all day!! It looks so natural on any skin tone for an everyday look, or to mix for a going out look.
Tally G.
Clinton
I love this stuff. Is so easy to apply and makes for fast getting ready. I have blue eyes . The price is good, somewhat pricey but worth it. Purchased at ulta. I would recommend this product to others
Anna S.
Marietta, GA
This cream eyeshadow is so creamy and pigmented. It doesn't crease throughout the day or wear off. It looks really good with hazel, green, and brown eyes. The color is beautiful.
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
Its a fabulous eye shadow primer. U can wear it just like it is, or build on it, n ur eye shadow will stay on all day. Is there anything clinique cant do
Andrea M.
Alliance, OH
I don't like this stuff. It slides off of my eyelids. It makes my eyelids feel really greasy. I found another brand that I like that does a better job.
Rebecca S.
tonawanda, NY
Im not a huge fan of this product! The color is just not for me! I do enjoy how easy it goes on and stays on until i am ready to take it off though!
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
I never heard or seen this product does it work like any other eyeshadow?