BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Quick Corrector Light 01 see more...

Lauren N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This  product was great!! I needed something to cover up my dark circles and this did the job. I did have to apply a little more than normal though. This product is at a great price point as well. I still use this product in a mixture with another concealer I love.
Edith N.
El Paso
Beauty Junkie Expert
good concealer , good coverage and it last long. it on the pricey side but i guess you get what you pay for, thanks

Kate L.
Claremont , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these concealers! They are super pigmented and cover perfectly. Totally recommend it.
Bailee B.
This works really well under your eyes, and to cover up any small break outs/red spots/dark spots. Also good for quick touch ups.
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
This is perfect for just little touch ups! I use it mainly under my eyes to take the dark bags away. It works wonders!
Sami M.
I used this to correct under eye circles and it worked well! The price is just about right but my only complaint was that it started to crease a bit. But good product overall!
Marcela B.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite correctors, actually it is super long lasting, it doesn't feels or looks oily and really covers well... it is a little pricey considering otrher alternatives, but I would say it is totally worth it!
Ana P.
El Mante Tamaulipas, mexico
The first time that I give myself the luxury of buying me this product and really it can only a lover. It has an excellent coverage without leaving the greasy or become shrivelled skin. It lasts the whole day, and the better thing resists the sweat. Really it was the best investment that I have done.
Jinen S.
Hamburg
Der Correctur ist echt der Hammer . Mein Haupt strahlt richtig nach die Anwendung . Ich freue mich wirklich dass so ein Correctur gibt