Clinique Quick Corrector Concealer uploaded by Jocelyn H.

BY CLINIQUE

Angela S.
Otsego , MN
Even tho clinic is one of my favorite brands, this corrector didn't cover as much as I would like, but it did stay most of the day on. I think I just need something thicker once I have very dark circles under my eyes. I would recommend for someone who doesn't to much of dark circles.
Britt W.
Minneapolis , MN
This stuff goes on like butter, last all day and is supper easy to blend! It is def my new go to! And I love that it doesn't get dry looking like some over concealors that I've used. I will definitely be buying this product again and highly recommend it!
Lauren N.
This  product was great!! I needed something to cover up my dark circles and this did the job. I did have to apply a little more than normal though. This product is at a great price point as well. I still use this product in a mixture with another concealer I love.
Paula M.
I love clinic, and this particular product is really good, I have very dark circles and this corrector helps me a lot to cover them, its texture is quite soft and you do not have skin cake, just seal your face a little and ready, it does not take much makeup
Sami M.
I used this to correct under eye circles and it worked well! The price is just about right but my only complaint was that it started to crease a bit. But good product overall!
Kristina H.
This is my favorite concealer! It goes on light and corrects blemishes and dark spots. It even lightens dark circles under your eyes! Love it!
member-5eb62
I love Clinique. It can be costly but it is worth it. It stays on well and covers tough pimples. I would spend the money just for that feature.
Sarah O.
Indianapolis, IN
Easy to apply and covers up nicely! I wish the bottle was bigger so it had more in it, but other than that I love it and use it everyday!
Bailee B.
This works really well under your eyes, and to cover up any small break outs/red spots/dark spots. Also good for quick touch ups.
Edith N.
El Paso, TX
good concealer , good coverage and it last long. it on the pricey side but i guess you get what you pay for, thanks