BY CLINIQUE

A dermatologist-developed brush designed with two types of bristles for targeted cleansing. This gentle brush is designed with two types of bristles for targeted cleansing and features an angled tip that tilts deep into the T-zone. It gently yet thoroughly cleanses larger areas like cheeks, drawing out impurities for smooth, glowing skin and purified pores. see more...

Abbigail C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this when it first came out as a little tester. I happened to be buying my skincare routine and the lady said she'd give it to me for free and it's been a game changer. I love this little brush. I only use it once a week but it does an amazing job. The bristles are soft but firm enough to really do the job. It exfoliates well and doesn't irritate my skin. It doesn't pull on it, but gently cleanses it. If you're looking for a good cleansing brush, definitely try this first!
Shelby S.
Piqua, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush! So easy to use and effective! really gets deep in pores and helps fight blemishes! My skin has dramatically improved so much since using it! I bought it at the Clinique counter at Elder Beermans!
Cecilee A.
Meridian, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Clinique brush! I've never personally owned a Clairisonic brush, but I use to use them on customers when I worked for Clinique (before they had their own brush) and I feel like it's just as effective with a better price point! Also love the cluster of firmer bristles to use on tougher areas such as my nose!
Claudia M.
Butler , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush! I use it with the acne face wash and also with the black head face wash. My face is so clean and smooth after using and it is gentle enough on the skin. Replace it every two months or so and you'll love it too!
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial scrub. It is really gentle on my skin and gets the dirt off my face. I use it with a gentle face wash and it doesn't make my face red or dry after using it. Plus you can easily pack it when traveling!
Meredith W.
Greenville, NC
At first, your skin will go crazy! I personally did not see the results I wanted. Very expensive for how long it lasts! I purchased more than one of these and was still not very happy with my purchase.
Taylor R.
Saint Peter
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels soft, very gentle on the skin but also works very well to get your skin feeling clean after using. The bristles work well for cleaning and opening up your pores
Mahri-Lyn S.
Elmira, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its neat bit I never remember to use it. Helps lather up facial cleaner nicely. Can be used with pretty much any facial cleaner, in or out of the shower
Journee H.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush works like a charm. Afterwards I feel refreshed and actually clean. I sometimes use this brush with other products other than its own brand.
Diana P.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is soooooo good, help with the cleaning of my face and helps me with my pores, I need it! it is the best
Jennifer E.
Marinette, WI
What kind of regimen does this consist of. Steps wise? Is it just this or are there multiple products I have to buy for it. I currently just use make-up remover wipes and scrub my face in the shower.
JENNIFER F.
El Paso, TX
Do u guys only use the foaming face wash from Clinique with this ? Or what else can I use?