BY CLINIQUE

A dermatologist-developed brush designed with two types of bristles for targeted cleansing. This gentle brush is designed with two types of bristles for targeted cleansing and features an angled tip that tilts deep into the T-zone. It gently yet thoroughly cleanses larger areas like cheeks, drawing out impurities for smooth, glowing skin and purified pores. see more...

Jaime C.
Jaime C.
Visalia, CA
I love my sonic cleansing system iris lightweight and the battery life last forever. The brush head is best because it's two different textures in bristles softer for the main part of the face and firmer and at a slant so you can clean those hard to clean areas. Better then any other brush I've tried.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Sebring, FL
Love this head. It's not to rough or too soft. I hate when the head's bristles are so soft that they bend once they tough your face. However I don't enjoy super thick, straight, and rough ones either. This is a good inbetween model that gives you both structure and softness.
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
This Sonic brush cleaning system is the best one I've found. I think it was a very good value and easy to replace the head. I love the packaging with the teal color and polka dots. It's very effective in cleaning pores. I would buy this product again.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Woonsocket , Ri
I have not used many other electric face scrubbers, but I love this one. I bought it in black Friday at a great price and never looked back. I use it every day and love it.
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.
Orlando, FL
I love this brush!! I use it every day. Have had it for almost a year and only had to charge ONCE - seriously...once!
Martina H.
Martina H.
South Amboy, NJ
I of course love my purifying cleansing brush but I really would like there to be more heads for how much I'm paying
Dani S.
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
I really like this replacement brush. Gentle on my skin and really cleans deep. I wish they weren't so expensive.
jadira m.
jadira m.
Falls Church, VA
This cleansing brush really helps a lot when washing my face. When I use this I know my face is fresh and clean.
Joi F.
Joi F.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love this. It gets to deep into my pores to clean them ugh its amazing. You can do no wrong with this product.
Yiranny A.
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL

This brush is very durable deep clean my pores always use love as leaves my face, I use it in my daily routine
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Marinette, WI
What kind of regimen does this consist of. Steps wise? Is it just this or are there multiple products I have to buy for it. I currently just use make-up remover wipes and scrub my face in the shower.
JENNIFER F.
JENNIFER F.
El Paso, TX
Do u guys only use the foaming face wash from Clinique with this ? Or what else can I use?