3 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen DetailsAll the drama of a liquid eyeliner without the drama of putting it on. Clinique's mistake-proof pen creates a clean line in one steady sweep. Tapered, precision brush paints on pure, deep color from thin to thick. 24-hour smudge and budge-resistant wear. Ophthalmologist Tested. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. How to use To create a thin line use the pointed tip of the brush. To create a thick line, use the flat side of the brush. To create a tight line: While looking into a mirror, tilt head 10° back, making it easier to see the lash line. Starting at outer corner of eye, draw a line to the middle of the lashline. Repeat from inner corner of eye, connecting to the first line. To create a cat eye: Start with the tight line as directed above. Create the perfect diagonal line for your eye shape by drawing a short thin line upward towards the outer corner of your eyebrow. Color: BLACK. Material: Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen. see more...

Alexis B.
Alexis B.
I have to start off with saying that usually use a felt tipped liner pen and this one is NOT felt tipped. It looks more like an eyeliner brush. It makes for a very thin, defined line. I had a hard time getting the look I wanted just because i am so used to the feel of my felt tipped Smashbox liner. I will keep playing with it. I do have to say it has a very ink-like appearance, and it dries very black. As far as the wear time of the liner, on a scale of 1-10 I would say it is a solid 9. It stayed all day, I have allergies so my eyes do water a little bit. But it wasn't impossible to remove. I only took off a star for the brush like tip. For now I will use this for more subtle, defined looks.
kate m.
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm more or less incapable of using any other liquid eyeliner. The main difference between this eyeliner and other liquid eyeliners is the brush-- it's not a thin brush that collapses, but more of a marker. It's fine and still soft just not as flimsy as other brushes I've tried. It lasts all day without any smudges and goes on very pigmented. If you mess up its a little hard to remove just a small area so I would recommend using a qtip, but more often than not you can build out your line to fix your mistake.
Grace Z.
Grace Z.
I've always used Kat Von D's liquid eyeliner in trooper for a while now. I thought it might be time to switch it up and I saw a lot of good reviews for Clinique's eyeliner. A pro is that the tip is very sharp and precise!! It is great for making the perfect cat eye. The only con I have is that this eyeliner smudges a lot especially since I have oily skin. I would totally repurchase this eyeliner only if it didn't smudge that much
Christina G.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Review for: Black
I have horrible allergies . This is perfect for sensitive eyes . The price is very decent for the amount of product . I have utilized many liquid eye liners including kat Von d's tatoo liner and benefits liquid ink. This product does not make my eyes itch at all during the day and it does not smear . It dries fast and is not messy . It's shaped like a pen and makes it easy for perfect thin or thick consistency .
Cali J.
Cali J.
Atlanta, GA
Only reason this didn't get 5 stars is because it transfers a little onto my lower lash line. This product is cheap but such high quality. I can't wing my eyeliner to save my life but this liner is MAGIC. I don't even have to touch up my edges with concealer afterwards because it's so easy to get them sharp enough the first time. Blackest black, east application, lasts aaaaalllll day, LOVE this liner
Hailei W.
Hailei W.
Review for: Black
It's great while it last--
It's a great product, applies easily. It's a little pricey. I have gotten this product two times from my local mall. I've enjoyed it when I first used it both times but after a few uses it becomes watered down and applies shear to my eyelids. I've read some reviews on here and I don't know if it's just me but other than that it's a great product.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Florence, SC
This is my all time favorite eyeliner! It's a liquid liner with an almost brush-like smooth tip. It's so much better than other felt pens I've used!

I use this for everyday quick looks and dramatic cat eye! I have oily skin and this stuff stays on ALL DAY until I take it off. It's super easy to use and has lasted a while now! I will stick with this pen!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Review for: Black
I have always had a hard time with liquid liner. My hands shake so liquid liner with a brush tip always looked like a mess for me. The pen tip liquid liner is great as you can put pressure on it. The only down side is it does not seem to be water proof and was definitely smudged at the end of the night if I am not careful to keep my hands off my eyes.
madi h.
madi h.
Dearborn, MI
Review for: Black
I love this eyeliner; i typically find it difficult to use an eyeliner pen, but this was as the title says- pretty easy! it stays on all day, dries extremely quickly, and stays (for the most part) the color it was when applied. i highly recommend it if you're just starting to wear eyeliner, or if you just need a good eyeliner.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Spring, TX
This is the most amazing product ever made for eyeliner. No impovment needed its great! Its smoth esay to use. Comes in a rectangular box and its really nice. I used this every single time i go out. I really recommend this product I'm telling you it is worth evey penny no lies. Its better theb maybeling. It does not fade away!!
Renee C.
Renee C.
Hartland, WI
I have been looking into this product and have been curious if this liquid eyeliner is a good first liquid eyeliner for someone who hasn't used liquid eyeliner before?
meranda b.
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
Does this dry-out fast??
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Palmdale, CA
Does this really work? I get skeptical of the pen liners
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Harrogate, TN
I'm stuck between this and Kat Von D tattoo liner. Quick pros and cons on this one anybody?
Hannah H.