Clinique Pretty Easy Brow Palette uploaded by Asbah M.Clinique Pretty Easy Brow Palette uploaded by Nawal M.

BY CLINIQUE

Deluxe brow kit features natural-looking brow powder, powder highlighter, tinted brow fixative plus 4 applicator tips for a precise touch. Includes easy-to-follow illustrated how-tos.

How to Use:

• First, use natural-looking brow powder to fill in and define
  • Next, sweep powder highlighter just below brow arches for contrast and dimension
  • Finish by grooming brows in place with tinted fixative

Claudia
I love this Clinique eye palette because it carries all the colors I love in one easy small palette that you can take with you on your purse! My eyes are brown so these colors are just perfect for me! Clinique has great skin care products and makeup and it's very affordable! I highly recommend it!
Olivia S.
Modesto
Loved this product! I worked as a Clinique counter manager for years and over that time the main "want" from clients was having a pallet that had a variety of neutral colors and was MATTE! This pallet was a perfect asset to the Clinique collection! It catered to all skin tones and eye colors and really helped sculpt and lift the eyes. Clinique hit a home run with this one! Only reason I gave it 4 stars was that I know other brands have better pigment so in comparison it didn't quite make It to 5 for me!
Meggan T.
Fall River
I like how natural this brow powder looks. It's soft and subtle. The powder blends well and you can't tell it's there.
Asbah M.
Mississauga
This is like, my very favourite and everyday use eye palette. It's got all the eye essentials I need. The brown shades are just so beautiful and ideal for natural makeup. They are also very pigmented and shimmery which I really like. I highly recommend this one!
Nawal M.
Mississauga , ON
I like this product a lot... this is absolutely amazing for people who love everyday natural looks... you can create so many looks with this palette and it comes with shimmer shades too... amazing pigmentation and a bonus of two skinny stick eyeliners!!
100day.to.live j.
casablanca
The Clinique Pretty Easy Eye Palette is really just that… pretty damn easy. The shadows are pigmented and soft and very blendable. I experienced little to no fallout when applying with a brush and blending like crazy.
Iva S.
Sofia
I lovr these eyeshadows. The colors in this paleete are very nice combined, the quality is very good, it stays very nice on the lid, sheer shimmer.
kila j.
Five starts to this palette, what I love about it is the neutral and chic everyday look it can give you, I love with all the colors in it
Cami C.
Temuco

la paleta era perfecta, hermosos colores que son muy duraderos y super fino en la piel , el tamaño era muy bueno
Wiktoria W.
Szczecinek
I very like this eye palette. This one is very useful and pretty. Everyone need this one in our makeup.❤❤