Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Nicole V.
Eagle River, AK
Husband used this and wasn't that great, irritated and burned his skin. You can find better products then this.
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
I use this as my moisturizer on my face. I love this stuff. It smells good. And isn't greasy.. use it everyday
Jocelyn M.
Swansea, MA
Great for a clean and non irritating shave. My husband uses this often and is always recommending it to friends
Romao M.
Oak Lawn, IL
This moisturizer has been a great success it works like no other. The moisturizer makes my face soft and supple
Matthew B.
Hilliard, OH
Not a fan after they changed the formula. Now it smells weird and doesn't leave my skin feeling as hydrated.
🐝Leo S.
Westminster , Co
Amazin product to apply before you shave, it makes the shaving less painfull it is very refreshing i love it
Aiza F.
Warren, MI
My husband has sensitive skin. He uses this on a daily basis. It leaves his skin feeling soft and bump free.
Shruthi  A.
Saint Charles, IL
Whenever I cut myself I used to use this around the are and it helped so much! Just don't put it on the cut!
Jessica B.
Wahiawa, HI
Amazing I use it as a make up prime! It's the bomb and I love. How it has a mainly smell it's my all time fav
Brooke B.
This product burned a little.. It smells great though. I would recommend if not used directly after shaving!