Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Jocelyn M.
Swansea, MA
Great for a clean and non irritating shave. My husband uses this often and is always recommending it to friends
Nicole V.
Eagle River, AK
Husband used this and wasn't that great, irritated and burned his skin. You can find better products then this.
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
I use this as my moisturizer on my face. I love this stuff. It smells good. And isn't greasy.. use it everyday
Jessica B.
Wahiawa , HI
Amazing I use it as a make up prime! It's the bomb and I love. How it has a mainly smell it's my all time fav
Matthew B.
Hilliard, OH
Not a fan after they changed the formula. Now it smells weird and doesn't leave my skin feeling as hydrated.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
My husband loves his post shave healer, it smells great and does the job for him. We love Clinique products,
🐝Leo S.
Westminster , Co
Amazin product to apply before you shave, it makes the shaving less painfull it is very refreshing i love it
Brooklyn H.
Columbus, OH
It's okay, not my personal favorite. It doesn't work on my skin, kinda drys my skin out more than moisturizing it, but love the company.
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
I got this for my husband and he absolutely loves it. He shaves his head and his face and uses this balm to sooth his face so it does not dry out.
Karina C.
Santa Ana, CA
This relieves the sting on my legs after shaving. It is very soothing, but I think there are other alternatives, it is a bit pricey :(