Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Brittany W.
Swords Creek, VA
My husband loves this stuff he makes sure he's never without it! He has to shave a lot & this helps keep his face feeling fresh!
Razia S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I bought this product for my husband and he loves it. It keeps his skin smooth and i love the smell. He uses it all the time now.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
I was given a sample of this,made my husband a believer!His skin is sensitive so he says this is really nice & has no problems.
Gary S.
Aurora, CO
Clinique Post-Shave Healer is a soothing after shave lotion. It does a fair job relieving razor burn, but is not the greatest.
Shawnna T.
Swayzee, IN
I know this is expose to be for men (and they love it) but I also like using it when I have an special event in my life
I was thinking about getting this for my man because he's obsessed with shave products and I think he'd really like it
Stephanie D.
Portland, OR
It works so well and never irritates my skin. I have sensitive skin and this always helps so much! Its worth the price.
Heather P.
Jber, AK
My husband LOVES this, he is always getting razor burn and ingrown hairs on his face and this really does help out!
Carlos Eduardo R.
Excellent product especially if you are prone to breakouts after shaving. Keeps skin well conditioned and hydrated.
Lindsey W.
Harts, WV
My husbands go to post shaver. He has been using this product for so long and loves the way it makes his skin feel.