Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Brandi F.
Murphy, NC
Got this for my boyfriend and he loves it. Really has a staple scent to it, smells very pleasing after he's had it on for a few minutes. <3
Brooklyn H.
Columbus, OH
It's okay, not my personal favorite. It doesn't work on my skin, kinda drys my skin out more than moisturizing it, but love the company.
Tayla P.
West Newbury, MA
My favorite cleansing I have ever used works great as a cleansing product leaving you clean and feeling refreshed! I highly recommend :)
Lisa K.
Bensenville, IL
My husband loves this stuff! He has very sensitive skin, especially after shaving. It cools and refreshes. It's the only brand he uses.
Tiffany F.
Lookout Mtn, GA
My fiance uses this. It smells great and leaves his face smooth and soft. I recommended this to my friends husband and he loves it too
Karina C.
Santa Ana, CA
This relieves the sting on my legs after shaving. It is very soothing, but I think there are other alternatives, it is a bit pricey :(
Donald D.
Woodbury, NJ
I have sensitive skin,a with the post-shave from clinique my skin tends to be nice and misted throughout the day, it great for all day.
Domonic M.
Washington, DC
Awesomeneessssssss real makes skin feel clean and makes thing feel amazing
I suggest everyone gets this if you care about your skin
samantha a.
Wilmington, NC
Thai stuff is the bomb. com it makes all those little red bumps go away after shaving and leaves your legs feeling soft and smooth
Brittany W.
Swords Creek, VA
My husband loves this stuff he makes sure he's never without it! He has to shave a lot & this helps keep his face feeling fresh!