Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Lisa K.
Bensenville , IL
My husband loves this stuff! He has very sensitive skin, especially after shaving. It cools and refreshes. It's the only brand he uses.
Jakeup R.
San Antonio, TX
Got this as a gift from my office mates and it works awesome. Would I buy for myself? Probably not, the price is too steep for a non-essential.
Domonic M.
Washington, DC
Awesomeneessssssss real makes skin feel clean and makes thing feel amazing
I suggest everyone gets this if you care about your skin
Sherry R.
I bought this for my husband every Christmas. He loves the way this makes his face feel after a shave. Clinique has always been a trusted company.
Brooke E.
Milford, DE
I use this when I shave very sensitive areas as well as my husband. It worked great. There is no itchy afterwards and no red bumps. Love it!
Gia  K.
Rocky River, OH
My boyfriend shaves his head and beard, for Christmas I bought him a big kit of Clinique for men shaving and skin care products. This was in the kit and he LOVES it!
Crystal J.
Dalton, Ga
Such a great product! I buy this to put on my legs after I shave, but my boyfriend loves it for after he shaves. It makes his face so smooth!
Donald D.
Woodbury, NJ
I have sensitive skin,a with the post-shave from clinique my skin tends to be nice and misted throughout the day, it great for all day.
Tiffany F.
Lookout Mtn, GA
My fiance uses this. It smells great and leaves his face smooth and soft. I recommended this to my friends husband and he loves it too
Monica M.
Saint Paul, MN
This was nice to use. I wouldn't buy again though. It is kind of pricey. There are other products that'll help with the discomfort of shaving.