Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Jorge F.
A man's partner after the daily shave. With great masculine scent this post-shave healer heals the itchiness and gives a fresh look to the skin.
Klein T.
My husband got this at macys galleria mall and so far so good. it works well. and he is still using it untill now. would definitely recommend it.
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
My husband gets those nasty razor bumps. This product may not be made for men (I don't remember) but shhh, don't tell him. It gets the job done.
Chirlyn U.
I bought this for my husband and he absolutely love it. He said his face is softer and smoothr after using it and he likes the fresh sensation.
Jakeup R.
San Antonio, TX
Got this as a gift from my office mates and it works awesome. Would I buy for myself? Probably not, the price is too steep for a non-essential.
Monica M.
Saint Paul, MN
This was nice to use. I wouldn't buy again though. It is kind of pricey. There are other products that'll help with the discomfort of shaving.
April
I buy this for my son & he loves it! He has tried several other brands but none compare to Clinique. He has all of his friends using it now!
Brooke E.
Milford, DE
I use this when I shave very sensitive areas as well as my husband. It worked great. There is no itchy afterwards and no red bumps. Love it!
Corbin H.
Since I run, I shave a lot because you constantly need nice legs especially being a girl. Well this works great. It helps heal any razor burn
Crystal J.
Dalton, Ga
Such a great product! I buy this to put on my legs after I shave, but my boyfriend loves it for after he shaves. It makes his face so smooth!