Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Jackie B.
I bought this for my son and it gives a close shave and it doesn't give him bumps. It also smells very good and manly. He gets a lot of compliements on the smell of it
Lucia A.
I personally have not use this but my husband loves it. He is the type of man who needs to be shaving very 3-4 days so you can imagine how irritant it can be for his face. But these post shave helps heal all his bumps n cuts.
Rene C.
I really only have to use this when I shave with a brand new razor. It calms the angry skin immediately! I would recommend this product to anyone that gets razor burn or irritation when you shave! Great stuff!
Ashleigh G.
My husband swears by this stuff! At first, he was hesitant but quickly became a fan. He said it feels great and helps with irritation and redness after shaving. I only wish it was a little cheaper!
eunics c.
Riverside, NJ
I purchased this for my husband and he absolutely loves it. After he shaves hus face feels smooth and hydrated. It has a nice subtle smell that isn't too over powering also.
Stephanie C.
San Ysidro, CA
My husband shave his face mostly every day and he never used something for the after shave intil i bought this for him he says that it feel fresh and smooth
Corbin H.
Since I run, I shave a lot because you constantly need nice legs especially being a girl. Well this works great. It helps heal any razor burn
Jennifer A.
Fresno, CA
My husband really enjoyed this. It was a gift from someone. But he wouldn't buy it himself due to price and he's frugal about these things. But felt good on his neck!
Kat B.
Summerfield, NC
I love this so much. It's perfect if you get razor burn. I first bought it at Macy's and then I fell in love with it.
It's perfect for sensitive skin. It's kinda pricey but it's worth it.
Tayla P.
West Newbury, MA
My favorite cleansing I have ever used works great as a cleansing product leaving you clean and feeling refreshed! I highly recommend :)