Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Rachel I.
Ukiah, CA
I bought this for my husband and he really likes it. It comes in such a small bottle though. It was quite pricey. It wasn't worth the price. I bought it from sephora is a gift pack. We won't purchase it again.
robyn d.
I purchased this for my husband as soon as we got back from out honey moon. He loved it. I loved when he used it, his face was so smooth, and he loved how it reduced any red bumps from shaving. Now he has learned to use a bit of oil pre shave, but he loved it.
jacob s.
Ferndale, MI
This is a nice and effective post-shave liquid. I'm not super fond of the scent, and I have since found an alternative product that I prefer to use when following up a close-shave. I think it is definitely a good product, but not my personal first choice.
David M.
Charleston, SC
Great post-shave balm to help the skin feel smooth and refreshed after each shave! This was my first time using and I will definitely be purchasing again. In addition, it is a great value. High quality feel and performance for not high quality price
Michael S.
Ontario, CA
By far the best post shave lotion that I have used. I use the full line of Clinique men. While it costs a bit more the quality is worth it. I use everyday and will be back for more.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
My husbands go-to product! He has been using it since they put it on the market! Occasionally I'll sneak and use it if I've cut myself shaving in the shower. But shhh! Don't tell!
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses this on his face after he shaves. He doesn't like conventional aftershaves as they contain alcohol and harsh scents. He likes this as it moisturizers and soothes.
Calissa S.
Youngstown, OH
My boyfriend is a very messy shaver and it's quite hilarious. He cut himself on accident and so I bought him the product and it was very effective. He fell in love with it because it was very light instead of thick lotion. I like the packaging and it's a definite buy again.
Fatima-zuhra E.
Moline, IL
That a great product that i bought for my husband on his last birthday suddenly, he was asking me to buy same gift this year LOL
So yes, my husband loves it
And we recomand it
Brandi G.
Palestine, TX
My husband absolutely loves this product. He shaves his head twice a week and that can really wreck havoc on such delicate skin. He has noticed such an improvement since beginning to use this. No more razor burn, ingrown hairs and flaky skin. Bonus: it smells heavenly