Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Taylor M.
Omaha, NE
Clinique never disappoints. This product is so effective and affordable! It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and vibrant. This product works for all ages and skin types!
Jennifer A.
Fresno, CA
My husband really enjoyed this. It was a gift from someone. But he wouldn't buy it himself due to price and he's frugal about these things. But felt good on his neck!
Kat B.
Summerfield, NC
I love this so much. It's perfect if you get razor burn. I first bought it at Macy's and then I fell in love with it.
It's perfect for sensitive skin. It's kinda pricey but it's worth it.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
I use this for my legs which are sensitive to shaving and it makes all the scrapes and bumps go away quickly it is a bit expensive because i use a lot on my legs but my legs are looking smooth and skiny and smell good too i will buy it again and again.
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
No burn, but leaves you feeling fresh. No smell or residue left. Love it.My husband loves this product for his face and it also works great on razor burn on legs, bikini area, etc.
Gia  K.
Rocky River, OH
My boyfriend shaves his head and beard, for Christmas I bought him a big kit of Clinique for men shaving and skin care products. This was in the kit and he LOVES it!
Joshua T.
Ludington, MI
Clinique post shave healer is perfect for my skin. I have course facial hair and I usually get razor burn. This helps with the bumps and keeps my skin smooth.
Stephanie C.
San Ysidro, CA
My husband shave his face mostly every day and he never used something for the after shave intil i bought this for him he says that it feel fresh and smooth
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
I got this for my husband and he absolutely loves it. He shaves his head and his face and uses this balm to sooth his face so it does not dry out.
Sherry R.
I bought this for my husband every Christmas. He loves the way this makes his face feel after a shave. Clinique has always been a trusted company.