Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Clinique Post-Shave Healer
  • "It works so well and never irritates my skin. I have sensitive skin and this always helps so much! Its worth the price." in 18 reviews
  • "Got this for my boyfriend. He was suffering from red bumps, chaffing and dry skin. It helped heal his skin immediately. " in 9 reviews
Calissa S.
Youngstown, OH
My boyfriend is a very messy shaver and it's quite hilarious. He cut himself on accident and so I bought him the product and it was very effective. He fell in love with it because it was very light instead of thick lotion. I like the packaging and it's a definite buy again.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
My ex would get horrible peeling when he shaved. He then wanted to grow a beard and it looked terrible under neath. This and the beard version are amazing and healed his skin
Brandi G.
Palestine, TX
My husband absolutely loves this product. He shaves his head twice a week and that can really wreck havoc on such delicate skin. He has noticed such an improvement since beginning to use this. No more razor burn, ingrown hairs and flaky skin. Bonus: it smells heavenly
Lucia A.
I personally have not use this but my husband loves it. He is the type of man who needs to be shaving very 3-4 days so you can imagine how irritant it can be for his face. But these post shave helps heal all his bumps n cuts.
Jackie B.
I bought this for my son and it gives a close shave and it doesn't give him bumps. It also smells very good and manly. He gets a lot of compliements on the smell of it
Rene C.
I really only have to use this when I shave with a brand new razor. It calms the angry skin immediately! I would recommend this product to anyone that gets razor burn or irritation when you shave! Great stuff!
Ashleigh G.
My husband swears by this stuff! At first, he was hesitant but quickly became a fan. He said it feels great and helps with irritation and redness after shaving. I only wish it was a little cheaper!
Maricela P.
Orlando, FL
Very soothing after shave gel. Leaves a cool tingling sensation. No fragrance to it and does the job it claims to do. My boyfriend is very fond of this product. Highly recommend it.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Clinique is a amazing brand for all skin types. Yes this shaving cream my brother and father love it is always a great gift for a man when you just can't think of anything they might need!
eunics c.
Riverside, NJ
I purchased this for my husband and he absolutely loves it. After he shaves hus face feels smooth and hydrated. It has a nice subtle smell that isn't too over powering also.