Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Maricela P.
Very soothing after shave gel. Leaves a cool tingling sensation. No fragrance to it and does the job it claims to do. My boyfriend is very fond of this product. Highly recommend it.
Veronica A.
I bought this product for my husband and he loved it, he said it make him feel refresh and also his skin felt soft and it didn't hurt when he was applying it, I order the product online the first time and the second time I bought it at Macy's. If you are a guy I really recommend this for you because of my husband loves it it means it is really good because he is really picky.
Sam P.
Long beach, Ca
I've been using this product for years and years. Really like it. I have psoriasis, and one unintended benefit is that it keeps the psoriasis on my face to very tiny spots or none at all. I rated it a 4 because it is a bit on the pricey side. Also, I wish it were available in a larger size as I go through it fairly quickly. I like the mild scent as my wife is allergic to many scents and it doesn't bother her allergies.
Zoe M.
Plattsburgh, NY
I use this as a primer for my skin because of Nikki tutorials.. I tried the Nivea one she recommends but i just couldn't stand the feel, so I tried this one and now I see why she recommends this as a primer! Definitely a hack everyone should try at least once
Jenny Y.
West Covina, CA
I bought this for my hubby.bits basically an aftershave. A very good aftershave. My hubby csbt really explain how its different (men for ya). He did say it's very moisturizing and feel really good on his skin. Now jeep in mind you get what younpsu for. This is def on the pricier side compared to old spice or snybof the drugstore brands.
Kim R.
Tampa, FL
My son has sensitive skin and is allergic to fragrance. He really likes Cliniques post shave healer. It soothes and calms his skin and has no fragrance. Highly recommend this product for people with sensitivities and allergies to perfumes.
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
My wife got me this, and I love it ! it cools down my face after I shave it doesn't leave a sticky feeling either. it's nice and smooth. It doesn't burn me like some aftershave does. So this is the one I've been using for 3 years now.
Victoria Z.
Seattle
As is said before my body is extremely sensitive, so when I shave I get all this red marks in my body, my legs feel dry and they hurt, this really helps. It's quite expensive but it's worth it. I don't use it every time I shave, because I don't need it, so it's worth the price
Katie M.
Hartford City, IN
My husband gets razor burn terribly and this is the only product we have found that actually prevents it. It soothes his skin and makes the razor burn disappear. This product is perfect to keep smooth feeling underarms and legs also.
CHRISTOPHER H.
El Paso, TX
After shaving your face feels rough, and dry from the cleansers, and the shaving products used to achieve a close shave. Using this product restores your face to a smooth and healthy glow, and prevents razor burn.