Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Carlos Eduardo R.
Excellent product especially if you are prone to breakouts after shaving. Keeps skin well conditioned and hydrated.
Gloria P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Esta no la tengo pero me encantaria dice que aclara un tono y enpareja el tono de piel a ver si sera cierto
Anita E.
Rochester, NY
I bought this for my son who has sensitive skin. He was not very happy because it dried his face out .
Leann LeGrant 1.
Sedalia, MO
My husband loves this in his shaving kit and it's the only one he uses, won't even try anything else.
Mae-Beth M.
Atlanta, GA
Bought this for my husband and he loves it. Ended up going back and buying the entire men's line.
eli i.
buena park , ca
Clinique Post-Shave Healer is my favorite out of all the ones I have I highly recommend this
Zakayla H.
Charlotte, NC
This cools down my skin after a i shave sometimes i cut myself this is my go to product.
Jess M.
Bay City, MI
Bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. Smells great and gets the job done
Derian D.
Winter Park, FL
Very beautiful! definitely really love this product. I had problems with razor bumps in the past and this did cured it. I bought that at Walmart therefore its very affordable. Its a very gentle treatment. They should display other shaving lines
Michelle B.
Sanford, FL
I have been using Clinique for years and I was able to get my husband to try a few products from their men's line several months ago. He has sensitive skin and psoriasis so he doesn't use a lot of products because they usually irritate his skin. He tried the post-shave healer and absolutely loves it! He uses it every time he shaves! I have even used a little myself after shaving once to see how it feels and I loved it as well. It does a great job soothing and moisturizing skin after shaving. We both highly recommend this product if you have sensitive and/or dry skin.