Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Clinique Post-Shave Healer
  • "It works so well and never irritates my skin. I have sensitive skin and this always helps so much! Its worth the price." in 18 reviews
  • "Got this for my boyfriend. He was suffering from red bumps, chaffing and dry skin. It helped heal his skin immediately. " in 9 reviews
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
After-shave the Clinique brand has this product that cares protects irritations shaven so it is amplimente recommended by your quality but tends to be somewhat more costly definitely worth having it is great and there is nothing like this, who cares broadly your face and skin so do I recominedo
robyn d.
I purchased this for my husband as soon as we got back from out honey moon. He loved it. I loved when he used it, his face was so smooth, and he loved how it reduced any red bumps from shaving. Now he has learned to use a bit of oil pre shave, but he loved it.
Heather G.
Fort Benning, GA
My husband started getting bumps from shaving, and this has saved his head. It doesn't have a strong smell and has brought him great relief. Women can also use it for any ingrown hairs.
jacob s.
Ferndale, MI
This is a nice and effective post-shave liquid. I'm not super fond of the scent, and I have since found an alternative product that I prefer to use when following up a close-shave. I think it is definitely a good product, but not my personal first choice.
David M.
Charleston, SC
Great post-shave balm to help the skin feel smooth and refreshed after each shave! This was my first time using and I will definitely be purchasing again. In addition, it is a great value. High quality feel and performance for not high quality price
Michael S.
Ontario, CA
By far the best post shave lotion that I have used. I use the full line of Clinique men. While it costs a bit more the quality is worth it. I use everyday and will be back for more.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
My husband uses this on his face after he shaves. He doesn't like conventional aftershaves as they contain alcohol and harsh scents. He likes this as it moisturizers and soothes.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
My husbands go-to product! He has been using it since they put it on the market! Occasionally I'll sneak and use it if I've cut myself shaving in the shower. But shhh! Don't tell!
melody b.
Springfield, OR
My husband loves this product. I happened to acquire a sample of it which he really loved. So I bought it for hubby. I am quite happy when he finds a skin product that he enjoys.
Fatima-zuhra E.
Moline, IL
That a great product that i bought for my husband on his last birthday suddenly, he was asking me to buy same gift this year LOL
So yes, my husband loves it
And we recomand it