Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
No burn, but leaves you feeling fresh. No smell or residue left. Love it.My husband loves this product for his face and it also works great on razor burn on legs, bikini area, etc.
melody b.
Springfield, OR
My husband loves this product. I happened to acquire a sample of it which he really loved. So I bought it for hubby. I am quite happy when he finds a skin product that he enjoys.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
My ex would get horrible peeling when he shaved. He then wanted to grow a beard and it looked terrible under neath. This and the beard version are amazing and healed his skin
Klein T.
My husband got this at macys galleria mall and so far so good. it works well. and he is still using it untill now. would definitely recommend it.
Lynn O.
Alexandria, VA
My husband gets those nasty razor bumps. This product may not be made for men (I don't remember) but shhh, don't tell him. It gets the job done.
Jorge F.
A man's partner after the daily shave. With great masculine scent this post-shave healer heals the itchiness and gives a fresh look to the skin.
Brandi F.
Murphy, NC
Got this for my boyfriend and he loves it. Really has a staple scent to it, smells very pleasing after he's had it on for a few minutes. <3
Razia S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I bought this product for my husband and he loves it. It keeps his skin smooth and i love the smell. He uses it all the time now.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
I was given a sample of this,made my husband a believer!His skin is sensitive so he says this is really nice & has no problems.
Shawnna T.
Swayzee, IN
I know this is expose to be for men (and they love it) but I also like using it when I have an special event in my life