Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Katie M.
Hartford City, IN
My husband gets razor burn terribly and this is the only product we have found that actually prevents it. It soothes his skin and makes the razor burn disappear. This product is perfect to keep smooth feeling underarms and legs also.
Victoria Z.
Seattle
As is said before my body is extremely sensitive, so when I shave I get all this red marks in my body, my legs feel dry and they hurt, this really helps. It's quite expensive but it's worth it. I don't use it every time I shave, because I don't need it, so it's worth the price
Shelby C.
I have not used this product, but I love Clinique products. I trust Clininques products. I have been using them for about four years now. I would really like to get this product for my boyfriend. I think he would really enjoy it.
Gina S.
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas last year and he loves it! It leaves a nice scent afterwards unlike most shave creams. It has lasted him until now too! I would highly recommend this as birthday or Christmas gifts to boyfriends or husbands!
CHRISTOPHER H.
El Paso, TX
After shaving your face feels rough, and dry from the cleansers, and the shaving products used to achieve a close shave. Using this product restores your face to a smooth and healthy glow, and prevents razor burn.
Sydney  S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I used to have the worst razor burn after I shaved and my legs would be so so itchy and uncomfortable and I didn't even like to put my jeans on, but then I bought this and it made all the difference. I love it!
Rachel I.
Ukiah, CA
I bought this for my husband and he really likes it. It comes in such a small bottle though. It was quite pricey. It wasn't worth the price. I bought it from sephora is a gift pack. We won't purchase it again.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Oh my goodness does this smell wonderful! Bought this as a gift for my fiance for his birthday, and he loves it as well! He never gets razor burn, and his skin is as soft as a baby's bottom! Very kissable.
Lindsay G.
Bought this for my husband and he enjoys it. He has super sensitive and dry flaky skin and this works wonders for his face. It helps heal the dry irritated skin and leave his face looking smoothr.
Jambaldorj O.
Berkeley, CA
Clinique is one of the very trusting brands. I really like this brand product. It is gentle on the skin and packaging is very nice. Easy to use and store. It is definitely meet my expectation.