Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It works so well and never irritates my skin. I have sensitive skin and this always helps so much! Its worth the price." in 18 reviews
  • "Got this for my boyfriend. He was suffering from red bumps, chaffing and dry skin. It helped heal his skin immediately. " in 9 reviews
Rena D.
Maria G.
My boyfriend uses only clinique men's products. They are the only product he can use for his sensitive skin.
Nicole G.
Colombia calle portales
Esta super, la recomienndo 100% esta super me encanta y tiene lo que necesito la uso me deja la cara super!
julieth vanessa g.
piedecuesta
It has an formula helps soothe razor burn and dryness, I love it but I'm not using actually.
For now, hope.
Brian s.
Canada
I use this and for me its good make your skin not itchy and it has a good smell
i recommend it