Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Melissa S.
My boyfriend loves this. Love the product as well as the smell. Clique has never disappointed. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it
Kaitlin S.
Concession, NS
My fiancé has always had a hard time finding a product that suited his sensitive and irritable skin. This product works really well for him.
julieth vanessa g.
piedecuesta
It has an formula helps soothe razor burn and dryness, I love it but I'm not using actually.
For now, hope.
Rena D.
Got this for my boyfriend. He was suffering from red bumps, chaffing and dry skin. It helped heal his skin immediately.
Maria G.
My boyfriend uses only clinique men's products. They are the only product he can use for his sensitive skin.
Ivan C.
Los Chanos
Excelente muy buenooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo me encanta
Nicole G.
Colombia calle portales
Esta super, la recomienndo 100% esta super me encanta y tiene lo que necesito la uso me deja la cara super!
Brian s.
Canada
I use this and for me its good make your skin not itchy and it has a good smell
i recommend it
sarra b.
oued rhiou , relizane
Clinique is a amazing brand for all skin types. Yes this shaving cream my brother and father love it is always a great gift for a man when you just can't think of anything they might need!