Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Matthew L.
Bay Roberts, NL
This is great on a daily basis for men with dry skin however it's great post-shave to help with dryness and irritability; soothes razor burn.
Kaitlin S.
Concession, NS
My fiancé has always had a hard time finding a product that suited his sensitive and irritable skin. This product works really well for him.
Melissa S.
My boyfriend loves this. Love the product as well as the smell. Clique has never disappointed. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it
Rena D.
Got this for my boyfriend. He was suffering from red bumps, chaffing and dry skin. It helped heal his skin immediately.
Maria G.
My boyfriend uses only clinique men's products. They are the only product he can use for his sensitive skin.
julieth vanessa g.
piedecuesta
It has an formula helps soothe razor burn and dryness, I love it but I'm not using actually.
For now, hope.
Nicole G.
Colombia calle portales
Esta super, la recomienndo 100% esta super me encanta y tiene lo que necesito la uso me deja la cara super!
Ivan C.
Los Chanos
Excelente muy buenooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo me encanta
Brian s.
Canada
I use this and for me its good make your skin not itchy and it has a good smell
i recommend it