Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Penny S.
Thunder Bay, ON
I bought this for my 21 yr old son, he has sensitive skin. He has ryness and sometimes rashes. But I trust the Clinique line. He uses it once daily, has for about three months, and has had no problems, his skin is doing well using this product.
@Fly_Eyez
Edmonton, AB
I got this for my husband who is usually too "manly" to try skincare products. He used the first bottle within a month. He said it was one of the best he's ever used - although his were cheap. Now he loves it when I bring him a quality product
Yessy Jane M.
Ooh my!!! yes! this is GOOD!!!!! I have no words! why? beacuse you need to feel it to undertand how good its, you can use it even in the bikini zone and it works perectly!
Landon P.
Whitby
I have super sensitive skin for manual shaving and I always seem to get razor bumps, but man does this product help soothe the itch and redness. Also I am quite fond of the scent of the product as well. It's expensive but great for men with sensitive skin!
Vanessa F.
Santiago de Chile
I buy this for my significat other. AND he says that its very good. Really feel awesome in the face after shave. So, ladys if you want to give a present for your boyfriend, spouse, dads, etc. This is a very good one.
Sofia t.
My boyfriend swears by this post-shave healer. His skin is really sensitive and cannot take any fragrance so this is perfect for him. I always ask him if it burns him to put post-shaver on and he says that this one never burns!
William H.
Ottawa, ON
This product had a pretty significant impact on my fight with ingrown hairs on my neck. A bonus is it doesn't smell musky or like an old man. It smells fresh, clean and young.
Miranda S.
Sarnia
My husband never comments on the samples I bring home. Except for this one. He loved this after his shaves. I used it on my legs and what a difference!
Rachel D.
My boyfriend uses this and absolutely loves it. He's a little sloppy when it comes to shaving and he says the product hardly stings when he has a few cuts from the after math
Samira A.
Khalda
Bought this from my husband and he initially was hesitant because of the fact that it is a women's brand, but he says it's a decent after shave.