Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Yessy Jane M.
Ooh my!!! yes! this is GOOD!!!!! I have no words! why? beacuse you need to feel it to undertand how good its, you can use it even in the bikini zone and it works perectly!
Landon P.
Whitby
I have super sensitive skin for manual shaving and I always seem to get razor bumps, but man does this product help soothe the itch and redness. Also I am quite fond of the scent of the product as well. It's expensive but great for men with sensitive skin!
Vanessa F.
Santiago de Chile
I buy this for my significat other. AND he says that its very good. Really feel awesome in the face after shave. So, ladys if you want to give a present for your boyfriend, spouse, dads, etc. This is a very good one.
Sofia t.
My boyfriend swears by this post-shave healer. His skin is really sensitive and cannot take any fragrance so this is perfect for him. I always ask him if it burns him to put post-shaver on and he says that this one never burns!
William H.
Ottawa, ON
This product had a pretty significant impact on my fight with ingrown hairs on my neck. A bonus is it doesn't smell musky or like an old man. It smells fresh, clean and young.
Rachel D.
My boyfriend uses this and absolutely loves it. He's a little sloppy when it comes to shaving and he says the product hardly stings when he has a few cuts from the after math
sarra b.
oued rhiou , relizane
Clinique is a amazing brand for all skin types. Yes this shaving cream my brother and father love it is always a great gift for a man when you just can't think of anything they might need!
Andrés A.
Miami, Fl
Los resultados han sido maravillosos en el poco tiempo que llevo con ella, los resultados han sido de inmediatos. He quedado totalmente enamorado de estos productos, y se venden en casi todos los supermercados de la Estados Unidos. Y estoy seguro que en algunos otros países también lo venden.
Miranda S.
Sarnia
My husband never comments on the samples I bring home. Except for this one. He loved this after his shaves. I used it on my legs and what a difference!
Samira A.
Khalda
Bought this from my husband and he initially was hesitant because of the fact that it is a women's brand, but he says it's a decent after shave.