Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Clinique Post-Shave Healer
  • "It works so well and never irritates my skin. I have sensitive skin and this always helps so much! Its worth the price." in 18 reviews
  • "Got this for my boyfriend. He was suffering from red bumps, chaffing and dry skin. It helped heal his skin immediately. " in 9 reviews
Jess M.
Bay City, MI
Bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. Smells great and gets the job done
Alex R.
Miami
Two things that don't mix together are a oily and sensitive skin with a razorblade. So, when the mix goes wrong, Clinique Post - Shave Healer is the best friend you can have for those moments when your skin doesn't cooperate. A must in every sensitive guy bathroom
Tiffany T.
Ottawa, ON
I bought this for my husband - he's military and has to shave every day. This often causes dry, irritated skin and sometimes even break outs. I've purchased different products in the past for him but it seems that many of them burned when applied, making an already uncomfortable shave even more uncomfortable.
This is not the case with Clinique Post-Shave Healer. Not only is it easy to apply but it also soothes after his shave. Since starting to use it, shaves have become less uncomfortable' no break outs, no rash & no burning. It's a bit pricey, but well worth it because it's actually works
Adam C.
Birmingham England.
I use a number of products from Clinique. Always reliable and come with added peace of mind being thoroughly tested. I use the post shave healer particularly when I've had to shave and my regrow th was not quite as long as I'd prefer. It's soothes any redness and smells so clean no perfume just a slight medicinal smell. I do recommend this product especially after wet shaving. Never tried using it after an electric shave but it would still do the same function but I do prefer a closer shave. The bottle is fairly small but does last about 3 months for me.
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
I actually tried this after shaving my legs ! I have sensitive skin and get red legs often. This was my dad's - Not mine !!!!! It calmed the redness down pretty much immediately and you can always trust Clinique products to work well. If You have sensitive skin - this is definitely safe to use !
Penny S.
Thunder Bay, ON
I bought this for my 21 yr old son, he has sensitive skin. He has ryness and sometimes rashes. But I trust the Clinique line. He uses it once daily, has for about three months, and has had no problems, his skin is doing well using this product.
@Fly_Eyez
Edmonton, AB
I got this for my husband who is usually too "manly" to try skincare products. He used the first bottle within a month. He said it was one of the best he's ever used - although his were cheap. Now he loves it when I bring him a quality product
Yessy Jane M.
Ooh my!!! yes! this is GOOD!!!!! I have no words! why? beacuse you need to feel it to undertand how good its, you can use it even in the bikini zone and it works perectly!
Landon P.
Whitby
I have super sensitive skin for manual shaving and I always seem to get razor bumps, but man does this product help soothe the itch and redness. Also I am quite fond of the scent of the product as well. It's expensive but great for men with sensitive skin!
Vanessa F.
Santiago de Chile
I buy this for my significat other. AND he says that its very good. Really feel awesome in the face after shave. So, ladys if you want to give a present for your boyfriend, spouse, dads, etc. This is a very good one.