Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Clinique is a amazing brand for all skin types. Yes this shaving cream my brother and father love it is always a great gift for a man when you just can't think of anything they might need!
Jana D.
I worked for Clinique so many years ago, and would use this for myself after shaving my legs, etc. love love it for myself! And every other guy in my life (brother, friends, husband) I've given this to are hooked and have been faithfully using it long after I stopped working for the company! So highly recommended, especially if you have problems with razor burn or ingrown hairs (it's also amazing for the bikini area on the ladies!)
Taylor M.
Omaha, NE
Clinique never disappoints. This product is so effective and affordable! It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and vibrant. This product works for all ages and skin types!
Joshua T.
Ludington, MI
Clinique post shave healer is perfect for my skin. I have course facial hair and I usually get razor burn. This helps with the bumps and keeps my skin smooth.
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
I actually tried this after shaving my legs ! I have sensitive skin and get red legs often. This was my dad's - Not mine !!!!! It calmed the redness down pretty much immediately and you can always trust Clinique products to work well. If You have sensitive skin - this is definitely safe to use !
Andrés A.
Miami, Fl
Los resultados han sido maravillosos en el poco tiempo que llevo con ella, los resultados han sido de inmediatos. He quedado totalmente enamorado de estos productos, y se venden en casi todos los supermercados de la Estados Unidos. Y estoy seguro que en algunos otros países también lo venden.
Matthew L.
Bay Roberts, NL
This is great on a daily basis for men with dry skin however it's great post-shave to help with dryness and irritability; soothes razor burn.
Alex R.
Miami
Two things that don't mix together are a oily and sensitive skin with a razorblade. So, when the mix goes wrong, Clinique Post - Shave Healer is the best friend you can have for those moments when your skin doesn't cooperate. A must in every sensitive guy bathroom
Tiffany T.
Ottawa, ON
I bought this for my husband - he's military and has to shave every day. This often causes dry, irritated skin and sometimes even break outs. I've purchased different products in the past for him but it seems that many of them burned when applied, making an already uncomfortable shave even more uncomfortable.
This is not the case with Clinique Post-Shave Healer. Not only is it easy to apply but it also soothes after his shave. Since starting to use it, shaves have become less uncomfortable' no break outs, no rash & no burning. It's a bit pricey, but well worth it because it's actually works
Adam C.
Birmingham England.
I use a number of products from Clinique. Always reliable and come with added peace of mind being thoroughly tested. I use the post shave healer particularly when I've had to shave and my regrow th was not quite as long as I'd prefer. It's soothes any redness and smells so clean no perfume just a slight medicinal smell. I do recommend this product especially after wet shaving. Never tried using it after an electric shave but it would still do the same function but I do prefer a closer shave. The bottle is fairly small but does last about 3 months for me.