Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Walter S.
Medford, MA
Leaves me fresh out the shower. Very little irritation on sensitive skin. Highly recommend
Kayla H.
This really moisturizes my skin and minimizes and burn or bumps I'd have after shaving.
Shaun C.
West Columbia, Wv
This. Stuff. Is. Amazing. Usially get razor burn, but when I use this product it fixes it all.
Kayla H.
Nicholasville, KY
!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111
Merissa A.
Minneapolis, MN
I got this for the man and he said it made a world of difference in his shaving routine.
Danya H.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product because when I shave my legs it leaves a gentle softness! 100% recommended girls!
Cory M.
Wadesville, IN
Clinique post-shave healer is the best thing ever! a must have for guys that want to look good.
Kirsten M.
Raeford, NC
My husband uses this and absolutely loves it! Yes it can be considered a splurge but it's worth it!
Shruthi  A.
Saint Charles, IL
Whenever I cut myself I used to use this around the are and it helped so much! Just don't put it on the cut!
Shiloh W.
This is really pricey, but my fiancé has horrible break outs after shaving and his skin gets raw and this has shown improvement.