Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.

Clinique Post-Shave Healer

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Melissa B.
Effort, PA
I buy this for my husband and he loves it. Not only does it work but it also smells great!!
Walter S.
Medford, MA
Leaves me fresh out the shower. Very little irritation on sensitive skin. Highly recommend
Jonn B.
N Charleston, SC
Smells great I loved it use it all the time it burns a lil but not as much as after shave
Merissa A.
Minneapolis, MN
I got this for the man and he said it made a world of difference in his shaving routine.
Zakayla H.
Charlotte, NC
This cools down my skin after a i shave sometimes i cut myself this is my go to product.
Eric F.
Hauppauge, NY
If used this product in the past and it works great. Although it does get pricey over time
will S.
dyersburg, TN
This product is my answer to razor burn or even chapped cheeks this product is amazing!
Kayla H.
This really moisturizes my skin and minimizes and burn or bumps I'd have after shaving.
Diana d.
taft, CA
My boyfriend uses this and it leaves his skin SO amazingly soft and great smelling.
I personally do not use his product but my dad does he says he loves it! Very nice.