Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Shaun C.
West Columbia, Wv
This. Stuff. Is. Amazing. Usially get razor burn, but when I use this product it fixes it all.
Kettlin M.
Spring, TX
My husband loves this product. It makes his skin really soft and I particularly love the smell.
jennifer d.
candler , NC
Great post shave treatment! No burning or stickyness feel. Nice clean feeling, and fresh scent!
Lynette A.
Westchester
My husband favorite post shave. No burning and Fragrance free . Does not irritate after shave .
Cory M.
Wadesville, IN
Clinique post-shave healer is the best thing ever! a must have for guys that want to look good.
Garland M.
Fennville, MI
Love this stuff after shaving my face its soothing and relaxing great use smells good as well
eli i.
buena park , ca
Clinique Post-Shave Healer is my favorite out of all the ones I have I highly recommend this
Georgette J.
Covington, KY
Bought this product for my husband he's not too big on things like this but he likes this one
Brianda R.
Santa Ana
My husband loves this and will continue to use this product and it is a good value.Love it!!!
Stephanie C.
Corsicana , TX
This is a great moisturizer I love to use that does not break me out it just helps my skin