Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Stephanie D.
Portland, OR
It works so well and never irritates my skin. I have sensitive skin and this always helps so much! Its worth the price.
Autumn W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Got this for my man it caused him to break out and the smell was horrible definitely do not recommend
Brooke B.
This product burned a little.. It smells great though. I would recommend if not used directly after shaving!
Heather P.
Jber, AK
My husband LOVES this, he is always getting razor burn and ingrown hairs on his face and this really does help out!
I personally do not use his product but my dad does he says he loves it! Very nice.
Diana d.
taft, CA
My boyfriend uses this and it leaves his skin SO amazingly soft and great smelling.
Eric F.
Hauppauge, NY
If used this product in the past and it works great. Although it does get pricey over time
Jonn B.
N Charleston, SC
Smells great I loved it use it all the time it burns a lil but not as much as after shave
brian m.
Yucaipa, CA
This product is great but there are the same exact things at the drugstore you can pick up for way cheapier
Christian L.
Kaneohe, HI
This totally keeps my face feeling smooth s d refreshed post shave. Love love love this product!