Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Melissa B.
Tobyhanna, PA
I buy this for my husband and he loves it. Not only does it work but it also smells great!!
stephanie k.
Puyallup, WA
My mother and I buy this for our husbands, they love it and are always telling their friends about it
Paola G.
Good for after shave and a good primor too for the girls who put on makeup looking for a 1st coat
Cornelia B.
This, just like the Nivea one, works AMAZE as a primer! I'm a makeup girl and this is a holy grail for me.
Garland M.
Fennville, MI
Love this stuff after shaving my face its soothing and relaxing great use smells good as well
I was thinking about getting this for my man because he's obsessed with shave products and I think he'd really like it
Joe H.
Bethesda, Md
It smells great, and tightens up my skin. I use every time after shaving. Have recommended to friends.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
This is a great moisturizer I love to use that does not break me out it just helps my skin
carissa h.
Mentone, IN
Clinique post-shave healer is amazing i give it all 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yolandé W.
Northbrook, IL
It's okay to use after shaving. Sooths skin and smells lovely. Helps with irritation from shaving.