Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Jessica B.
Wahiawa , HI
Amazing I use it as a make up prime! It's the bomb and I love. How it has a mainly smell it's my all time fav
Brooke B.
This product burned a little.. It smells great though. I would recommend if not used directly after shaving!
brian m.
Yucaipa, CA
This product is great but there are the same exact things at the drugstore you can pick up for way cheapier
Cornelia B.
This, just like the Nivea one, works AMAZE as a primer! I'm a makeup girl and this is a holy grail for me.
Gloria P.
Esta no la tengo pero me encantaria dice que aclara un tono y enpareja el tono de piel a ver si sera cierto
James D.
This stuff works wonders. I'm not much into skin care but I can appreciate this. No frill, does the job.
Anita E.
Rochester, NY
I bought this for my son who has sensitive skin. He was not very happy because it dried his face out .
Joe H.
Bethesda, Md
It smells great, and tightens up my skin. I use every time after shaving. Have recommended to friends.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
I gifted this to a family member and he really loved it , and come on its a good brand and affordable.
stephanie k.
Puyallup, WA
My mother and I buy this for our husbands, they love it and are always telling their friends about it