Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Chirlyn U.
I bought this for my husband and he absolutely love it. He said his face is softer and smoothr after using it and he likes the fresh sensation.
Melodee S.
Sugarloaf, PA
My father used this product and he does love it. I recommend this for the men in your life.
Billy G.
Villa Park, IL
It is really good for keeping breakouts from happening i love all the mens clinuqe items!!
April
I buy this for my son & he loves it! He has tried several other brands but none compare to Clinique. He has all of his friends using it now!
Aiza F.
Warren, MI
My husband has sensitive skin. He uses this on a daily basis. It leaves his skin feeling soft and bump free.
will S.
Dyersburg, TN
This product is my answer to razor burn or even chapped cheeks this product is amazing!
Lynette A.
Westchester
My husband favorite post shave. No burning and Fragrance free . Does not irritate after shave .
Lindsey W.
Harts, WV
My husbands go to post shaver. He has been using this product for so long and loves the way it makes his skin feel.
Brianda R.
Santa Ana
My husband loves this and will continue to use this product and it is a good value.Love it!!!
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
I gifted this to a family member and he really loved it , and come on its a good brand and affordable.