Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Clinique Post-Shave Healer
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
After-shave the Clinique brand has this product that cares protects irritations shaven so it is amplimente recommended by your quality but tends to be somewhat more costly definitely worth having it is great and there is nothing like this, who cares broadly your face and skin so do I recominedo
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Clinique's post shave healer is amazing! It's great for both men and women in any area that you get irritated after shaving. The active ingredients help reduce razor burn and redness and leave your skin feeling smug. And absolute must-have if you get razor burn!
Gina S.
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas last year and he loves it! It leaves a nice scent afterwards unlike most shave creams. It has lasted him until now too! I would highly recommend this as birthday or Christmas gifts to boyfriends or husbands!
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
I use this for my legs which are sensitive to shaving and it makes all the scrapes and bumps go away quickly it is a bit expensive because i use a lot on my legs but my legs are looking smooth and skiny and smell good too i will buy it again and again.
Shelby C.
I have not used this product, but I love Clinique products. I trust Clininques products. I have been using them for about four years now. I would really like to get this product for my boyfriend. I think he would really enjoy it.
Sydney  S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I used to have the worst razor burn after I shaved and my legs would be so so itchy and uncomfortable and I didn't even like to put my jeans on, but then I bought this and it made all the difference. I love it!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
Oh my goodness does this smell wonderful! Bought this as a gift for my fiance for his birthday, and he loves it as well! He never gets razor burn, and his skin is as soft as a baby's bottom! Very kissable.
Lindsay G.
Bought this for my husband and he enjoys it. He has super sensitive and dry flaky skin and this works wonders for his face. It helps heal the dry irritated skin and leave his face looking smoothr.
Jambaldorj O.
Berkeley, CA
Clinique is one of the very trusting brands. I really like this brand product. It is gentle on the skin and packaging is very nice. Easy to use and store. It is definitely meet my expectation.
Heather G.
Fort Benning, GA
My husband started getting bumps from shaving, and this has saved his head. It doesn't have a strong smell and has brought him great relief. Women can also use it for any ingrown hairs.