Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Sam P.
Sam P.
Long beach, Ca
I've been using this product for years and years. Really like it. I have psoriasis, and one unintended benefit is that it keeps the psoriasis on my face to very tiny spots or none at all. I rated it a 4 because it is a bit on the pricey side. Also, I wish it were available in a larger size as I go through it fairly quickly. I like the mild scent as my wife is allergic to many scents and it doesn't bother her allergies.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
I bought this product for my husband and he loved it, he said it make him feel refresh and also his skin felt soft and it didn't hurt when he was applying it, I order the product online the first time and the second time I bought it at Macy's. If you are a guy I really recommend this for you because of my husband loves it it means it is really good because he is really picky.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
After-shave the Clinique brand has this product that cares protects irritations shaven so it is amplimente recommended by your quality but tends to be somewhat more costly definitely worth having it is great and there is nothing like this, who cares broadly your face and skin so do I recominedo
Calissa S.
Calissa S.
Youngstown, OH
My boyfriend is a very messy shaver and it's quite hilarious. He cut himself on accident and so I bought him the product and it was very effective. He fell in love with it because it was very light instead of thick lotion. I like the packaging and it's a definite buy again.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Palestine, TX
My husband absolutely loves this product. He shaves his head twice a week and that can really wreck havoc on such delicate skin. He has noticed such an improvement since beginning to use this. No more razor burn, ingrown hairs and flaky skin. Bonus: it smells heavenly
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Clinique's post shave healer is amazing! It's great for both men and women in any area that you get irritated after shaving. The active ingredients help reduce razor burn and redness and leave your skin feeling smug. And absolute must-have if you get razor burn!
robyn d.
robyn d.
I purchased this for my husband as soon as we got back from out honey moon. He loved it. I loved when he used it, his face was so smooth, and he loved how it reduced any red bumps from shaving. Now he has learned to use a bit of oil pre shave, but he loved it.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Astoria, NY
I use this as a primer for my skin because of Nikki tutorials.. I tried the Nivea one she recommends but i just couldn't stand the feel, so I tried this one and now I see why she recommends this as a primer! Definitely a hack everyone should try at least once
jacob s.
jacob s.
Ferndale, MI
This is a nice and effective post-shave liquid. I'm not super fond of the scent, and I have since found an alternative product that I prefer to use when following up a close-shave. I think it is definitely a good product, but not my personal first choice.
Gina S.
Gina S.
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas last year and he loves it! It leaves a nice scent afterwards unlike most shave creams. It has lasted him until now too! I would highly recommend this as birthday or Christmas gifts to boyfriends or husbands!