Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Michelle B.Clinique Post-Shave Healer uploaded by Maricela P.

BY CLINIQUE

A soothing after-shave treatment for all skin types. This light, comforting after-shave treatment encourages the healing of minor nicks and cuts. Formulated with aloe, it helps to calm razor burn and relieve dryness. Skin is left feeling refreshed.

Derian D.
Winter Park, FL
Very beautiful! definitely really love this product. I had problems with razor bumps in the past and this did cured it. I bought that at Walmart therefore its very affordable. Its a very gentle treatment. They should display other shaving lines
Michelle B.
Sanford, FL
I have been using Clinique for years and I was able to get my husband to try a few products from their men's line several months ago. He has sensitive skin and psoriasis so he doesn't use a lot of products because they usually irritate his skin. He tried the post-shave healer and absolutely loves it! He uses it every time he shaves! I have even used a little myself after shaving once to see how it feels and I loved it as well. It does a great job soothing and moisturizing skin after shaving. We both highly recommend this product if you have sensitive and/or dry skin.
Veronica A.
I bought this product for my husband and he loved it, he said it make him feel refresh and also his skin felt soft and it didn't hurt when he was applying it, I order the product online the first time and the second time I bought it at Macy's. If you are a guy I really recommend this for you because of my husband loves it it means it is really good because he is really picky.
Jana D.
I worked for Clinique so many years ago, and would use this for myself after shaving my legs, etc. love love it for myself! And every other guy in my life (brother, friends, husband) I've given this to are hooked and have been faithfully using it long after I stopped working for the company! So highly recommended, especially if you have problems with razor burn or ingrown hairs (it's also amazing for the bikini area on the ladies!)
Sam P.
Long beach, Ca
I've been using this product for years and years. Really like it. I have psoriasis, and one unintended benefit is that it keeps the psoriasis on my face to very tiny spots or none at all. I rated it a 4 because it is a bit on the pricey side. Also, I wish it were available in a larger size as I go through it fairly quickly. I like the mild scent as my wife is allergic to many scents and it doesn't bother her allergies.
Zoe M.
Plattsburgh , NY
I use this as a primer for my skin because of Nikki tutorials.. I tried the Nivea one she recommends but i just couldn't stand the feel, so I tried this one and now I see why she recommends this as a primer! Definitely a hack everyone should try at least once
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Clinique's post shave healer is amazing! It's great for both men and women in any area that you get irritated after shaving. The active ingredients help reduce razor burn and redness and leave your skin feeling smug. And absolute must-have if you get razor burn!
Jenny Y.
West Covina, CA
I bought this for my hubby.bits basically an aftershave. A very good aftershave. My hubby csbt really explain how its different (men for ya). He did say it's very moisturizing and feel really good on his skin. Now jeep in mind you get what younpsu for. This is def on the pricier side compared to old spice or snybof the drugstore brands.
Kim R.
Tampa, FL
My son has sensitive skin and is allergic to fragrance. He really likes Cliniques post shave healer. It soothes and calms his skin and has no fragrance. Highly recommend this product for people with sensitivities and allergies to perfumes.
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
My wife got me this, and I love it ! it cools down my face after I shave it doesn't leave a sticky feeling either. it's nice and smooth. It doesn't burn me like some aftershave does. So this is the one I've been using for 3 years now.